Do you speak Spanish? We need your voice!

Glitch Β  Β 

Calling all Spanish speakers! Are you willing to provide a short quote about your experience of how Ditch the Label has helped you? You will hugely help us to amplify the experiences of our amazing users, to be used in upcoming social media content to reach Spanish speaking audiences. Reply to this with a sentence or two about anything relating to your experience of how we might have helped you - whether that's connecting you with other young people, helping you to navigate a certain challenge you've gone through, or how our amazing therapists and support mentors have supported you... we'd love to hear your experience!

• Like 1

Just now, SCARE (Ember) said:

@Soy_Esa_Perra, @Olivia05, just making sure you see this :)

Uhh yeah with the help of google translate lmao 🀣 

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Uhh yeah with the help of google translate lmao 🀣 

OHHHHH haha sorry then

1 minute ago, SCARE (Ember) said:

OHHHHH haha sorry then

Lol ur fine

On 5/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, Glitch said:

Calling all Spanish speakers! Are you willing to provide a short quote about your experience of how Ditch the Label has helped you? You will hugely help us to amplify the experiences of our amazing users, to be used in upcoming social media content to reach Spanish speaking audiences. Reply to this with a sentence or two about anything relating to your experience of how we might have helped you - whether that's connecting you with other young people, helping you to navigate a certain challenge you've gone through, or how our amazing therapists and support mentors have supported you... we'd love to hear your experience!

Hi!, I know some Spanish. I have been taking Spanish classes at my school.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy Spanish speakers! Would anybody like to help test our new EspaΓ±ol community over the coming weeks?Β πŸ‘€

Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Harper said:

Howdy Spanish speakers! Would anybody like to help test our new EspaΓ±ol community over the coming weeks?Β πŸ‘€

I can I don't know how much help i will be I and not fluent

• Ditch the Label Staff

Thought it'd be easier to all gather in a club.

If you speak EspaΓ±ol and are interested in getting involved, join here:

Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png