Restarting My Aesthetic?

Persephone44 Β  Β 

So, lately, I have been realizing that quite frankly, not a lot of people know me/like me so I want to rebrand. It's kind of hard to explain but I want to show my school/peers more of my soft side. I want to show them that I'm nice, caring, and compassionate. I want to show them that I value reading, biking, and the gym. And more than anything I want to make more friends. I feel stuck in a circle of negativity and that's not where I want to be.Β 

Does anyone know anything I can do to reset my aesthetic/ how I appear to people? Maybe workouts I can try to get fitter, Outfit looks, self-help books, aesthetic books, ways I can act? All/any input is appreciated, thanks!

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

So, lately, I have been realizing that quite frankly, not a lot of people know me/like me so I want to rebrand. It's kind of hard to explain but I want to show my school/peers more of my soft side. I want to show them that I'm nice, caring, and compassionate. I want to show them that I value reading, biking, and the gym. And more than anything I want to make more friends. I feel stuck in a circle of negativity and that's not where I want to be.Β 

Does anyone know anything I can do to reset my aesthetic/ how I appear to people? Maybe workouts I can try to get fitter, Outfit looks, self-help books, aesthetic books, ways I can act? All/any input is appreciated, thanks!

Hi there, thank you for being so open about everything. I'm glad you feel like you can open up about these kind of things with us. You strike me as a very reflective person and it's good that you've noticed that you are stuck in a circle of negativity and that you want to change that. We don't always notice these things and often just put up with the way things are, so kudos to you for noticing and wanting to change it!!

It was really lovely for me to read about the soft side of you and you sound like a great friend to have! I get the impression that maybe you've been a bit guarded towards other's around you and now you would like other's to get to know the real you. Did I get that right? What I noticed is that you want other's to learn about your inner qualities but that you are mainly looking for advice on how to change your looks. Is that correct? If so, how do you think, changing your looks would help other's to get to know the real you?Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, thank you for being so open about everything. I'm glad you feel like you can open up about these kind of things with us. You strike me as a very reflective person and it's good that you've noticed that you are stuck in a circle of negativity and that you want to change that. We don't always notice these things and often just put up with the way things are, so kudos to you for noticing and wanting to change it!!

It was really lovely for me to read about the soft side of you and you sound like a great friend to have! I get the impression that maybe you've been a bit guarded towards other's around you and now you would like other's to get to know the real you. Did I get that right? What I noticed is that you want other's to learn about your inner qualities but that you are mainly looking for advice on how to change your looks. Is that correct? If so, how do you think, changing your looks would help other's to get to know the real you?Β 

Thanks, I grew/am growing up in an environment that values reflective thinking to make yourself better.

yeah, you really did. yeah, because I notice that the people at my school, base you on three things, in this order, body, popularity, and personality. And I feel like if I can look okay some people might talk to me.

I know it sounds stupid, but I don't know

6 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

Thanks, I grew/am growing up in an environment that values reflective thinking to make yourself better.

yeah, you really did. yeah, because I notice that the people at my school, base you on three things, in this order, body, popularity, and personality. And I feel like if I can look okay some people might talk to me.

Hi!

So, I suggest trying to look up different asthetics and seeing which one you think reflects you. Maybe it’ll help?

Lemme know if it does!

@CyranTheCatΒ I've been working on that lately! Thanks!

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

I think I know what you mean and it doesn't sound stupid at all. Sometimes when something big changes for us, we change our looks to reflect that. For example, I know a few people who got a completely new haircut after they have broken up with someone. A new look can also boost our confidence and make us feel better about ourselves.Β 

I think @CyranTheCatΒ has given some good advice there.Β  Also, maybe you could think about what is the main thing/message you are trying to get across and go from there. What do you think?Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I think I know what you mean and it doesn't sound stupid at all. Sometimes when something big changes for us, we change our looks to reflect that. For example, I know a few people who got a completely new haircut after they have broken up with someone. A new look can also boost our confidence and make us feel better about ourselves.Β 

I think @CyranTheCatΒ has given some good advice there.Β  Also, maybe you could think about what is the main thing/message you are trying to get across and go from there. What do you think?Β 

I really like that, thank you for helping sort this out, I really appreciate that

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

I really like that, thank you for helping sort this out, I really appreciate that

Hope you feel better! β™₯️ 

13 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Hope you feel better! β™₯️ 

Thank you so much!

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2023 at 1:06 PM, Persephone44 said:

You're very welcomeΒ πŸ™‚. If you like you can keep us posted on how you are getting on. No pressure though!Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

You're very welcomeΒ πŸ™‚. If you like you can keep us posted on how you are getting on. No pressure though!Β 

thanks!

• Like 1