Feeling low at night

deezee    

43 minutes ago, deezee said:

How do you cope with insomnia and being up at 2:30am feeling crappy 

Maybe put on some music?  I always feel better when I'm listening to music.  Doesn't even matter what kind.

i say read. It bores me or makes my eyes tired and I am able to go to sleep within the hour, if that doesn't work, MUSIC

1 hour ago, deezee said:

hello, and relatable, but i have found that standing up and refusing to sit until you go to sleep lol, or ASMR works for me too... About the crappy part 😐 I deal with something very similar, I am trying things like journaling and nighttime routines :/

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, deezee said:

Hi there @deezee, I noticed that you are new here so I wanted to start off by saying a huge big welcome to Ditch the Label. It's great to have you here 😀. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here - I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. If you ever want to talk about something in confidence then you can send us a confidential message via the confidential support tab at the top of the page and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

It sounds like you've got insomnia and you mentioned feeling low at night. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what's going on for you and how long it's been going on for? 

Staff-Account.png