This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

V@pe

mia_    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

So basically my friends had started v@ping and they asked me if I wanted to try it and it was really tempting so I said yes. I only tried it two to three times but I don’t wanna do it anymore because it has not affect on me at all (I mean by getting buzz3d) oh and also maybe because a guy in my year found out and messaged me “yo, was kinda surprised to find out you v@pe”. I’m so fucking worried because he has videos of my friends vaping (not me), and he and his friends have already told the teachers at my school that some other girls have been vaping (the school hasn’t been able to do anything because the photos and videos weren’t at school) My mum also works as a teacher at my school so I’m worried they would fire her. I’m not in any videos or photos, I made sure of that but I’m still so scared. I feel like such a shit person and I’m only 13. Im so sorry.

Edited by mia_
Grammar

3 hours ago, mia_ said:

So basically my friends had started v@ping and they asked me if I wanted to try it and it was really tempting so I said yes. I only tried it two to three times but I don’t wanna do it anymore because it has not affect on me at all (I mean by getting buzz3d) oh and also maybe because a guy in my year found out and messaged me “yo, was kinda surprised to find out you v@pe”. I’m so fucking worried because he has videos of my friends vaping (not me), and he and his friends have already told the teachers at my school that some other girls have been vaping (the school hasn’t been able to do anything because the photos and videos weren’t at school) My mum also works as a teacher at my school so I’m worried they would fire her. I’m not in any videos or photos, I made sure of that but I’m still so scared. I feel like such a shit person and I’m only 13. Im so sorry.

ok, may I ask you a few questions? Im also 13 and we have had a few incidents at my school, many involving people in my grade/ my friends and I would love to help you get through this to ensure you have/maintain a healthy reputation

Sure I’m fine with anything, the guy did reply back and did say I would be fine because there’s no evidence and I didn’t do it on school premises. I’m less worried ig but I’m scared people will start calling me a v@per even tho I only tried it a couple times.

2 hours ago, mia_ said:

Sure I’m fine with anything, the guy did reply back and did say I would be fine because there’s no evidence and I didn’t do it on school premises. I’m less worried ig but I’m scared people will start calling me a v@per even tho I only tried it a couple times.

would you ever go to certain lengths to get a vape pen? How long have you known those people?                 Its good that there is no photographic evidence, the guy seems really nice as well

23 hours ago, mia_ said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.  It sounds like you have a lot of stress on your shoulders.  Sometimes when things like this happen, we very naturally imagine worst case scenarios.  You said you're worried that the school might fire your mom because you vaped.  I personally think that that would be a very extreme reaction from the school and doesn't seem likely.

I think it's great that you knew vaping wasn't helpful for you and quit.  It doesn't make you a bad person at all.  What are some good things you're doing in life right now?  You seem to be being pretty hard on yourself, but I think you're doing something really helpful right now by seeking support.

Staff-Account.png

On 5/15/2023 at 8:48 PM, Persephone44 said:

would you ever go to certain lengths to get a vape pen? How long have you known those people?                 Its good that there is no photographic evidence, the guy seems really nice as well

No I would not at all, I don’t ever want to try one again. I’ve known them for around 4 years and one of them I really trust.

On 5/16/2023 at 7:48 AM, Catsup said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.  It sounds like you have a lot of stress on your shoulders.  Sometimes when things like this happen, we very naturally imagine worst case scenarios.  You said you're worried that the school might fire your mom because you vaped.  I personally think that that would be a very extreme reaction from the school and doesn't seem likely.

I think it's great that you knew vaping wasn't helpful for you and quit.  It doesn't make you a bad person at all.  What are some good things you're doing in life right now?  You seem to be being pretty hard on yourself, but I think you're doing something really helpful right now by seeking support.

The good things I’m trying to do in life would probably be trying to be nice to almost everyone (treat someone how you want to be treated), and I always help my friends with homework ig. 

3 hours ago, mia_ said:

No I would not at all, I don’t ever want to try one again. I’ve known them for around 4 years and one of them I really trust.

ok, so my advice would to just maybe not hang out with them while they are vaping o you don't get a interesting reputation :)

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:21 PM, Persephone44 said:

ok, so my advice would to just maybe not hang out with them while they are vaping o you don't get a interesting reputation :)

Thank you so much!

3 minutes ago, mia_ said:

Thank you so much!

yea, is there anything else??

9 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

yea, is there anything else??

No I’d not think so, have a great day/night

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 6:40 PM, mia_ said:

i know thats hard to deal with and i hope nothing happens to either of you or your friends but i väpe too and i understand the not affecting you part i only do that when im at school bc i mostly smoke wêëd