No makeup!!

Zaylee Β  Β 

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

Zaylee was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 25 points.

I used to wear makeup every morning. Like, to the point of I wouldn't eat breakfast until my makeup was done. But that has made my skin really unhealthy. It would clog my pores really bad. So, I've stopped wearing makeup altogether. I've been washing my face twice a day, and been taking better care of myself. I realized today, that wearing a full face of makeup made me really, really depressed. It felt like I was hiding behind a mask. I was so insecure about my skin, that I forgot that I'm human, and it's completely natural to have acne, and bags under my eyes. And if people prefer me with makeup, then they can keep their opinion to their damn selves. I shouldn't have to change the way I look for somebody who hardly even knows me. I'm beautiful as I am. Makeup or no makeup. I wear glasses when I sit at my desk, and I think I look pretty damn hot ngl. I just wish people would realize that nobody has to look a certain way just to be treated right. I've stopped comparing myself to others because I don't need that pressure on my shoulders to look 'acceptable' to society. I walked around town today with my older brother to go shopping for my mom for Mother's Day. I wore my black combat boots, ripped jeans with fishnet tights, a flannel and t-shirt. I wore my favorite sunglasses and I felt confident, like, really confident. Realizing, and accepting my sexuality, has really made me proud of who I am. It's crazy how my decision to stop wearing makeup has changed me, and it's carried on through my daily life, too. I don't have to hide my insecurities. I am who I am, and no one can change that except for me.

• Yaaas 2

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

TinyDinos was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 20 points.

52 minutes ago, Zaylee said:

I used to wear makeup every morning. Like, to the point of I wouldn't eat breakfast until my makeup was done. But that has made my skin really unhealthy. It would clog my pores really bad. So, I've stopped wearing makeup altogether. I've been washing my face twice a day, and been taking better care of myself. I realized today, that wearing a full face of makeup made me really, really depressed. It felt like I was hiding behind a mask. I was so insecure about my skin, that I forgot that I'm human, and it's completely natural to have acne, and bags under my eyes. And if people prefer me with makeup, then they can keep their opinion to their damn selves. I shouldn't have to change the way I look for somebody who hardly even knows me. I'm beautiful as I am. Makeup or no makeup. I wear glasses when I sit at my desk, and I think I look pretty damn hot ngl. I just wish people would realize that nobody has to look a certain way just to be treated right. I've stopped comparing myself to others because I don't need that pressure on my shoulders to look 'acceptable' to society. I walked around town today with my older brother to go shopping for my mom for Mother's Day. I wore my black combat boots, ripped jeans with fishnet tights, a flannel and t-shirt. I wore my favorite sunglasses and I felt confident, like, really confident. Realizing, and accepting my sexuality, has really made me proud of who I am. It's crazy how my decision to stop wearing makeup has changed me, and it's carried on through my daily life, too. I don't have to hide my insecurities. I am who I am, and no one can change that except for me.

I’m so proud of you love! Confidence really does turn the tables of your entire day. I’m feeling pretty seggsy today too lol, and I ain’t even dressed as hot as you rn, just a wine red hoodie w my black ripped jeans that have bits of paint on em from my art projects and my curls are poppin today 🀩

it’s a crazy good feeling πŸ˜†

im so happy that things are going good in your slice of life and that we can celebrate individuality this way! I might even paint my nails today idk yet 😌

Β 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m so proud of you love! Confidence really does turn the tables of your entire day. I’m feeling pretty seggsy today too lol, and I ain’t even dressed as hot as you rn, just a wine red hoodie w my black ripped jeans that have bits of paint on em from my art projects and my curls are poppin today 🀩

it’s a crazy good feeling πŸ˜†

im so happy that things are going good in your slice of life and that we can celebrate individuality this way! I might even paint my nails today idk yet 😌

Seems like today's a pretty good day for the both of us!!🀣

7 minutes ago, Zaylee said:

Seems like today's a pretty good day for the both of us!!🀣

Yessssssssss! I’m thinking of doing the colors of the lesbian flag but idk yet bc my mom is kinda homophobic πŸ˜–πŸ˜¬πŸ« 

• Pride 2

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

Yessssssssss! I’m thinking of doing the colors of the lesbian flag but idk yet bc my mom is kinda homophobic πŸ˜–πŸ˜¬πŸ« 

Yay!! A fellow lesbian!!!! You should do it, you're her kid, she should accept you for who you are!! I'm listening to a very gay playlist on spotify lol

• Pride 1

• Digital Mentor

@ZayleeΒ @TinyDinosΒ I love the energy here. What a great, uplifting post!! It's lovely to hear that you're proud of who you are and so you should be!

Inspirational GIF by Paramount Network

Staff-Account.png

• 10 months later...

I NEVER WEAR MAKEUP!!!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 12:59 PM, Shoemaker said:

I NEVER WEAR MAKEUP!!!

GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!Β 
YOU ARE BEUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKEUP AND NOBODY CAN PROVE ME WRONGΒ 
YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU AREEEEEE

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 4/4/2024 at 5:47 AM, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!Β 
YOU ARE BEUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKEUP AND NOBODY CAN PROVE ME WRONGΒ 
YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU AREEEEEE

So true!Β 

Staff-Account.png

Aww I love that! Wish I was that confident lol I am trans but still take two hours to look more feminine for school like im just used to it and I agree with it feeling like a mask no one really knows about my ADHD anxiety all that lol so Im like SMILES HAPPY HAHAHAΒ 

Edited by AshtonBeach

Everyone is beautiful without makeup. Of course, wearing makeup can make us feel better in ourselves. But, makeup doesn’t define our natural beauty.Β Remember, You. Are. Beautiful.Β 

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Aww I love that! Wish I was that confident lol I am trans but still take two hours to look more feminine for school like im just used to it and I agree with it feeling like a mask no one really knows about my ADHD anxiety all that lol so Im like SMILES HAPPY HAHAHAΒ 

u do u!!!!!!❀

• Like 1