The

Olivia05    

So basically I was liked this guy and it seemed like he liked me too until he said he liked someone else. Ok not that big of a deal but then today one of my friends said this morning he was saying how I said I hated him which I don’t and then I was talking to him about it but he said he didn’t say anything and then after school I was walking wi my other friend to the buses and she said that that wasn’t what she heard and what she heard was that the guy (we’ll call him T) was going around to school saying that he was dating me and my other friend when in reality neither of those are true.

Edited by Olivia05
  • Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

So basically I was liked this guy and it seemed like he liked me too until he said he liked someone else. Ok not that big of a deal but then today one of my friends said this morning he was saying how I said I hated him which I don’t and then I was talking to him about it but he said he didn’t say anything and then after school I was walking wi my other friend to the buses and she said that that wasn’t what she heard and what she heard was that the guy (we’ll call him T) was going around to school saying that he was dating me and my other friend when in reality neither of those are true.

Thanks for the update on what's been going on with T. It sounds like you've been hearing lots of different stuff and you don't quite know what's going on. Is that right?  I'm wondering whether T might be a bit confused about his feelings himself. What do you think? Do you think it would help if you talked to him again? Maybe you could tell him that you've been hearing all these different things and you just want to know where these rumours are coming from. Do you mind me asking, if you still like him? 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Thanks for the update on what's been going on with T. It sounds like you've been hearing lots of different stuff and you don't quite know what's going on. Is that right?  I'm wondering whether T might be a bit confused about his feelings himself. What do you think? Do you think it would help if you talked to him again? Maybe you could tell him that you've been hearing all these different things and you just want to know where these rumours are coming from. Do you mind me asking, if you still like him? 

As far as I heard from him he’s got his feelings set out and he’s not confused at all…and as far as talking to him, I’m talking to him today so we can try and straighten this out and everyone not be so confused

And no I don’t like him

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

As far as I heard from him he’s got his feelings set out and he’s not confused at all…and as far as talking to him, I’m talking to him today so we can try and straighten this out and everyone not be so confused

Thanks for clarifying. I hope you got to speak to him and you've managed to straighten things out. We're here if you need us. 

Staff-Account.png

15 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thanks for clarifying. I hope you got to speak to him and you've managed to straighten things out. We're here if you need us. 

Yeah about that…we had an argument and now we’re not talking to each other at all mostly because he’s self-centered and things the world evolves around him when in theory it does so if that’s one of the reason y we stopped talking…there’s more but I can’t think of anything rn…

• Digital Mentor
12 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah about that…we had an argument and now we’re not talking to each other at all mostly because he’s self-centered and things the world evolves around him when in theory it does so if that’s one of the reason y we stopped talking…there’s more but I can’t think of anything rn…

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! How are you feeling about it all? 

Staff-Account.png

26 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! How are you feeling about it all? 

Really a mixture of emotions really sometimes I’m sad bc a friendship that I had is no more but then I did hear my friends saying how he was spreading rumors abt me and if I think abt that part I’m glad we’re no longer friends…it’s just a mixture of emotions that most of them I can’t explain

• Digital Mentor
16 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Really a mixture of emotions really sometimes I’m sad bc a friendship that I had is no more but then I did hear my friends saying how he was spreading rumors abt me and if I think abt that part I’m glad we’re no longer friends…it’s just a mixture of emotions that most of them I can’t explain

I totally get that. If you can, be kind to yourself and give yourself some space and time to process all your feelings. Losing a friendship is difficult and it's good that you're acknowledging all these feelings. It sounds like you're looking after yourself by not being friends with him anymore, after how he's been treating you. We're here for you 

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Ok so I showed my guy bff the ss of mine and T’s convo and he said that it looks like I started everything and now I’m overthinking if it’s true or not

19 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok so I showed my guy bff the ss of mine and T’s convo and he said that it looks like I started everything and now I’m overthinking if it’s true or not

alright, i did not follow all of this (sorry) but it sounds like a lot of ~rumors~ which sucks. I know they can get pretty bad and rampagent, are you doing ok with it?

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

alright, i did not follow all of this (sorry) but it sounds like a lot of ~rumors~ which sucks. I know they can get pretty bad and rampagent, are you doing ok with it?

Well today was senior day where all the seniors get their awards (not graduate just awards) and he was sitting right beside my friends and they told me to sit wi them and then I was just eyeing him  and then he just got up and moved away and kinda avoided me for the rest of the time but then I started talking to my friend (one that I wasn’t sitting wi) and she was saying that he kept on talking abt me the entire time (idk abt what just that he was talking abt me) but yeah other than that good ig

41 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Well today was senior day where all the seniors get their awards (not graduate just awards) and he was sitting right beside my friends and they told me to sit wi them and then I was just eyeing him  and then he just got up and moved away and kinda avoided me for the rest of the time but then I started talking to my friend (one that I wasn’t sitting wi) and she was saying that he kept on talking abt me the entire time (idk abt what just that he was talking abt me) but yeah other than that good ig

haha yo that dude is so dramatic 😂

37 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha yo that dude is so dramatic 😂

Yep…if only I could show u the ss of mine and his convo I totally would but nope

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Yep…if only I could show u the ss of mine and his convo I totally would but nope

donno what ss is but i think i feel ya. Welp, idk but I like to think i can see things clearly and cut through drama(thats my goal anyway🙂) so I can try to help still!

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

donno what ss is but i think i feel ya. Welp, idk but I like to think i can see things clearly and cut through drama(thats my goal anyway🙂) so I can try to help still!

Screenshots

its fine I’m kinda done wi him anyway bc I’m more focused on my bf (his nickname is cantaloupe)

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Screenshots

its fine I’m kinda done wi him anyway bc I’m more focused on my bf (his nickname is cantaloupe)

ooooooooooh

alright alright👍

• Haha 1

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Screenshots

I'm glad to hear that!! When did you get together with your bf? 

Staff-Account.png

30 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear that!! When did you get together with your bf? 

Last night

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Last night

Amazing - I'm so happy for you 😀. How are you feeling? 

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Amazing - I'm so happy for you 😀. How are you feeling? 

At the moment? Tired bc I just woke up but other than that happy 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Haha, I know that feeling!! I'm really happy for you 😀

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Haha, I know that feeling!! I'm really happy for you 😀

Thank you so much!

5 hours ago, Olivia05 said: