i need to cry

avamarie    

i swear, like all my relationships are going like crap rn, like with my friends, my family, my crush, even my sister who i thought would actually be there for me. it's just like, i cannot even talk with anyone of them without being judged for the most random things. this just makes me wanna cry so bad, but i just cant. then like im dealing with depression as well, so idk what to do at this point tbh

2 minutes ago, avamarie said:

i swear, like all my relationships are going like crap rn, like with my friends, my family, my crush, even my sister who i thought would actually be there for me. it's just like, i cannot even talk with anyone of them without being judged for the most random things. this just makes me wanna cry so bad, but i just cant. then like im dealing with depression as well, so idk what to do at this point tbh

Hey @avamarie it sounds like you’re going through a rough time right now with all of your close people you could normally go to with your problems. Just keep in mind that everyone on here is here for you and you can come to us with your problems. But I don’t have a question, why do you feel like this? Are they acting weird/different than before? I know you said that they were judging you, but is that it? Or is there more happening?

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

it just feels like things changed between all of these people, like we were all so close until like i just told them 1 simple thing: i got into my dream university and i thought they would be happy for me but no, they just straight up ignored it. maybe it was because like a grade dropped from an A+ to an A- in one of my classes for final semester at high school. and my family is strict, but they allowed me to date and have friends, but me and my bf broke up, i waited a good month and started talkin with another guy and it was cool and all, but i don't even know what happened. im wondering if it was something with what i said cause like sometimes i bring up old stuff and all, so idk like he was cool with it but it feels like i can't even talk with any one of these people rn

1 minute ago, avamarie said:
9 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

it just feels like things changed between all of these people, like we were all so close until like i just told them 1 simple thing: i got into my dream university and i thought they would be happy for me but no, they just straight up ignored it. maybe it was because like a grade dropped from an A+ to an A- in one of my classes for final semester at high school. and my family is strict, but they allowed me to date and have friends, but me and my bf broke up, i waited a good month and started talkin with another guy and it was cool and all, but i don't even know what happened. im wondering if it was something with what i said cause like sometimes i bring up old stuff and all, so idk like he was cool with it but it feels like i can't even talk with any one of these people rn

Wow umm ok let’s see and tell me if I’m wrong, but they should be happy for you if you got into your dream school. Maybe it’s bc of the distance if it’s far away? Also they should still be happy that you have an A so what if it’s an A- at least you’re not failing the class. Or maybe they just want what’s best for you. Now the guy, what old things did you bring up if you don’t mind me asking? But all I can say is try and talk to them to see what’s wrong and why they’re mad or ignoring you

i just brought up old stuff with my past relationship is all, and he was fine with it. i feel like i said something wrong too cause im not all that good with talking about stuff like this with ppl really. idk if he got old of the same ass topic or wtv but like i don't even know. he even brought up the same things like shit that happened with his ex, never got tired of it. i was supportive of that and it feels like he can't even do that for me. besides, ive tried talking with most of these ppl, but they just straight up ignoring me or icing me out. so idk really

On 5/6/2023 at 5:22 PM, avamarie said:

i just brought up old stuff with my past relationship is all, and he was fine with it. i feel like i said something wrong too cause im not all that good with talking about stuff like this with ppl really. idk if he got old of the same ass topic or wtv but like i don't even know. he even brought up the same things like shit that happened with his ex, never got tired of it. i was supportive of that and it feels like he can't even do that for me. besides, ive tried talking with most of these ppl, but they just straight up ignoring me or icing me out. so idk really

Hi I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.  I'm sorry to hear you're feeling isolated and that's a very hard feeling have.  It sounds like you didn't get the response you hoped for with acceptance into your dream university (Congratulations by the way!!!). 

Did anyone at all seem happy for you?  Sometimes with depression we assume the worst about how people treat and view us.  Is there anything to suggest you still have people who care about you and want to see you succeed?

It does also sound frustrating too to feel unheard with the guy you are talking to.  Do you think a relationship with him is worth pursuing?  This is completely your judgement to make, but I'm curious if you're feeling one way or another about your relationship with him.  Either way, you definitely deserve support in all of your close relationships, and happiness too!

Staff-Account.png