Hi Evry one im happy To .be here

Jaouhar    

Hello im jaouhar from morroco 22 years ialways felt different from the boys I feel I'm not in the right body This causes me internally and Long suffering my familly do not accept They do not let me out and enjoy m'y freedom They control the simplest things around me It is a difficult feeling I do not want the man to see me as a man it make me very upset I want to live in my right body ineed help

I am a person who loves makeup and fashion as well as singing and dancing

I do not want to live my life, so please, is there anyone to help me?

Hi Jaouhar!

Welcome to Community! I'm so sorry you're going through this. There's so much pressure for men to be 'masculine,' but there's many ways to express yourself! I'm sorry people around you don't understand, and try to prevent you from being the truest you.

It might be better if you create a new post in the "Gender" section of Community-- that way people who are going through similar things will be able to find you! You can share more of your story... maybe talk more about the way you'd like to live your life?

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.