What albums should I listen to?

Emberfrost12    

So, lately i've been listening to music by the album. I'm looking for recommendations. So far I've done

Listen like theives/INXS

Synchronicity/the Police

21st Century breakdown/Green Day

The wall/pink floyd

A rush of blood to the head/Coldplay

Under a blood red sky/U2

The clash, live at shea stadium

Closer to the edge/Yes

Dark side of the moon/pink floyd

Coming home/falling in reverse

Ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars/David bowie

*Also done ghost in the machine by the police....I have that one on vinyl

yo, you got some good tunes rollin, also you have vinyl??👀 I suggest, ok so idk if you would be into it... But Rammstein is a -in my opinion- brilliant, weird, and intense German rock band, and their newest album is called Zeit, i think it is bomber.

oh yeah and not-so-fun fact, i was actually planning to go see them live at LA, can you believe that?? But.. i did not go, I was too su I cid al :( it is still a r.a.w wou nd in my heart

ANYWAY

I also like, yes this one is also weird, Emo the Musical, its a masterpiece. Just look up the soundtrack on yoo tubbe and enjoy~

i know others too, but lemme know what you think if you check out those!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

yo, you got some good tunes rollin, also you have vinyl??👀 I suggest, ok so idk if you would be into it... But Rammstein is a -in my opinion- brilliant, weird, and intense German rock band, and their newest album is called Zeit, i think it is bomber.

oh yeah and not-so-fun fact, i was actually planning to go see them live at LA, can you believe that?? But.. i did not go, I was too su I cid al :( it is still a r.a.w wou nd in my heart

ANYWAY

I also like, yes this one is also weird, Emo the Musical, its a masterpiece. Just look up the soundtrack on yoo tubbe and enjoy~

Ok, I'll check those out. 

Yeah I feel that- escape the fate was in town but I wasn't able to see them

• Hug 1

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ANYWAY

Got the rammstein going :)

4 minutes ago, SCARE said:

Got the rammstein going :)

oh yeah???? sick yo, imma go for some INXS and green day soon :)

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

oh yeah???? sick yo, imma go for some INXS and green day soon :)

Yes. Yes you are