Bi? Pan?

Olivia05    

For a while I thought I was Bisexual but a little while ago I was talking to my friend and she said I might be pansexual. After our conversation I did a bit of research but I still really don’t know. Could anybody help me?

23 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

For a while I thought I was Bisexual but a little while ago I was talking to my friend and she said I might be pansexual. After our conversation I did a bit of research but I still really don’t know. Could anybody help me?

Hey Blossom💗 yeah I can try :P From my understanding, pansexual is when you like pretty much any fish in the sea... but i am not sure 😅 and bi means u like gals and guys... idk I guess its good to start by defining your labels

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey Blossom💗 yeah I can try :P From my understanding, pansexual is when you like pretty much any fish in the sea... but i am not sure 😅 and bi means u like gals and guys... idk I guess its good to start by defining your labels

But idk bc I’ve only ever liked girls and guys but I also don’t like ppl for their genders or whatever I just like them for their personality…yk? I just don’t know

2 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

But idk bc I’ve only ever liked girls and guys but I also don’t like ppl for their genders or whatever I just like them for their personality…yk? I just don’t know

If you don't like people for their gender, but prefer their personality, that sounds like pan. However, it's really your decision to make. 

2 minutes ago, SCARE said:

If you don't like people for their gender, but prefer their personality, that sounds like pan. However, it's really your decision to make. 

Thank you…rn I’m just trying to figure everything out rn but thanks for the support!!

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Thank you…rn I’m just trying to figure everything out rn but thanks for the support!!

If you have more questions I can try to help. Good luck figuring stuff out tho :)

1 minute ago, SCARE said:

If you have more questions I can try to help. Good luck figuring stuff out tho :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

oh yeye! I think pan means that you like anyone(mostly including ppl who are trans, non-binary, etc) and for personality..? I think, but you don't need to figure it all out now ':) you can also take your time, but we are here for you :D

Edited by Equivalent Ways

2 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh yeye! I think pan means that you like anyone(mostly including ppl who are trans, non-binary, etc) and for personality..? I think, but you don't need to figure it all out now ':) you can also take your time, but we are here for you :D

Thanks