Homophobic family

Bisexual Soprano Β  Β 

The homophobic parents are back :/

2 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

OH NO!! Do you want to talk about it??

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

OH NO!! Do you want to talk about it??

Yes.  They're Christians who "love everyone" (except queer people of course).  😑  They are the worst hypocrites I've ever met.  And my mom (who is a substitute teacher) is filling in for my choir teacher tomorrow, which sucks bc most of the choir is queer.  I've had to warn them not to out me bc I'll probably be disowned if Mom and Dad find out.

1 minute ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Yes.  They're Christians who "love everyone" (except queer people of course).  😑  They are the worst hypocrites I've ever met.  And my mom (who is a substitute teacher) is filling in for my choir teacher tomorrow, which sucks bc most of the choir is queer.  I've had to warn them not to out me bc I'll probably be disowned if Mom and Dad find out.

Oh no I’m so sorry I honestly don’t know what to say…just know that all of us on here r here for you every step of the way! I hate to say this bu ti have to go do some chores but keep me posted?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh no I’m so sorry I honestly don’t know what to say…just know that all of us on here r here for you every step of the way! I hate to say this bu ti have to go do some chores but keep me posted?

I will, thanks for the support!

18 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I will, thanks for the support!

Np! Anytime you need it!

• Digital Mentor
55 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Heyy @Bisexual Soprano, sorry to hear this, I am glad you've given your choir group a heads up about your mum. As @Olivia05Β has mentioned, we are here for you if you'd like to talk or even just vent.Β 

Staff-Account.png

28 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Bisexual Soprano, sorry to hear this, I am glad you've given your choir group a heads up about your mum. As @Olivia05Β has mentioned, we are here for you if you'd like to talk or even just vent.Β 

Thanks for being here.Β Β 

Just now, Luie said:

Lilo And Stitch Hug GIF

😁😁😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 12:06 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

Oh no! Im so sorry to hear that! I have a homophobic mum and I remember how hard it was for me when I was questioning who I loved and didn't. It really sucked. Feel free to reach out If needed, please!

8 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

Oh no! Im so sorry to hear that! I have a homophobic mum and I remember how hard it was for me when I was questioning who I loved and didn't. It really sucked. Feel free to reach out If needed, please!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Thank you!

of course!!

• Digital Mentor
On 5/15/2023 at 5:31 PM, Persephone44 said:

Heyy @Persephone44, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Sorry to hear that your mum shares homophobic views, it sounds like it really did suck. Here for you if you'd like to talk more about it either here or on confidential support 1-1.Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png