Hey😔

Sadgirl101    

Hi I just wanted to ask for help kind of because I recently sent nudes to a guy that I really liked and he got mad that I wouldn’t show him more and texted me this morning saying “don’t hmu anymore and have a nice life😂� and when I asked him what he meant he said just wait and find out he also said I should just kill myself because my life is going to be ruined and I’m very scared he might leak them what do I do. Btw I didn’t show my face but he has my number and my snap so he might give it out to people.

Hey!

Oh my... I'm so sorry this is happening. Has there been any developments?

If he does do something with your images, it might be best to bring this to the police. Take record of everything said between you.

Here's some tips on what to do if nudes are leaked:

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/what-to-do-when-your-naked-selfie-leaks/

Are you in school?

Bbe super cautious around who you add on Snapchat, etc. Don't be afraid to delete and block people.

The worst part is that you really liked him.. and he's broken your trust. I'm so sorry.

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.