I'm new here so here's my Welcome Party post

Lynn C. Β  Β 

Hi, I'm Lynn, and I'm not really sure how this site works (I'm like an old person I know),Β  so I'm just following the guidelines from the pinned post. I'm from the US, I use she/her pronouns, and I love to rock climb. I also have a pet cat named Nova. I came here because I've been questioning for years and I'm sort of going through an identity crisis, and I was hoping to use this as a way to help me figure myself out. Thanks :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lynn C. said:

Hi, I'm Lynn, and I'm not really sure how this site works (I'm like an old person I know),Β  so I'm just following the guidelines from the pinned post. I'm from the US, I use she/her pronouns, and I love to rock climb. I also have a pet cat named Nova. I came here because I've been questioning for years and I'm sort of going through an identity crisis, and I was hoping to use this as a way to help me figure myself out. Thanks :)

Welcome here!Β  And yes, we're a great community for helping navigate identity and many things.Β  And any questions you have about the site, do feel free to ask!

Β Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Welcome here!Β  And yes, we're a great community for helping navigate identity and many things.Β  And any questions you have about the site, do feel free to ask!

Β Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 4:50 PM, Lynn C. said:

Hi! Welcome~ and it is nice to meet you. All kinds of souls hang out here, so you are at home I think😊

5 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hi! Welcome~ and it is nice to meet you. All kinds of souls hang out here, so you are at home I think😊

Thanks, it's nice to meet you too