Hello from me!

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everybody,

Just a small update to say hi! I am still on my adventure but have been checking in with the community team and hear that everything is going well. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks and on the top of my list is the rolling out of our new community look and feel. Looking forward to it! 

Positive vibes and good energy from Bali 👋🏼

- Harper 😁

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi everybody,

Just a small update to say hi! I am still on my adventure but have been checking in with the community team and hear that everything is going well. I’ll be back in a couple of weeks and on the top of my list is the rolling out of our new community look and feel. Looking forward to it! 

- Harper 😁

YAY HARPER!! Hi :). Excited to have you back around in a couple weeks...and excited for the update. Hope you've enjoyed your vacation:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi everybody,

- Harper 😁

Helloo! i just searched up what Bali looks like & omp it looks amazing & very calming :0  

Positive vibes & good energy from Bali has reached the US 👋✨

Edited by _Kai_
Misspell
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 10:58 AM, alexpalix said:

Hi Harper when do you think the new look and feel will be released?

I may not be harper, but I'm hedging my guesses on the release being more than one week from now but less than two. Harper'll probably be back before it's released. Hope this helps :)

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi all! I'm back!

I have checked in regarding the new look and feel and it's currently in production. All of the designs have been signed off and we are expecting the development to be finished in the next few weeks. It's taken a little longer than we had anticipated but having seen previews, it'll be worth the wait! 

- Harper 🥳

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi all! I'm back!

I have checked in regarding the new look and feel and it's currently in production. All of the designs have been signed off and we are expecting the development to be finished in the next few weeks. It's taken a little longer than we had anticipated but having seen previews, it'll be worth the wait! 

- Harper 🥳

YAY WELCOME BACK

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 6:16 AM, Harper said:

Hi all! I'm back!

- Harper 🥳

Hey harper glad you are back and nice to hear from you

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, janiyah said:

hey harper i need help

I have just responded to your DM with instructions on getting help :) 

Staff-Account.png