Tired out

Bisexual Soprano Β  Β 

I'm so exhausted right now and I didn't even do much

Hey are you okay? Sorry no one has replied to you, do you want to maybe explain a little further that has gotten you feeling exhausted?Β 

I'm currently walking on eggshells around my homophobic family :/ and exams are approaching and that's left me stressed.Β  Also one of my friends is having surgery soon and I'm trying to figure out... feelings... towards her.

2 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm currently walking on eggshells around my homophobic family :/ and exams are approaching and that's left me stressed.Β  Also one of my friends is having surgery soon and I'm trying to figure out... feelings... towards her.

I’m going to tag the lovely digital mentors to give you. Helping hand, much love to you @Digital Mentor

Just now, -Leila- said:

I’m going to tag the lovely digital mentors to give you. Helping hand, much love to you @Digital Mentor

Thank you