Bullying

Lilygreenx Β  Β 

Bullying is something most of us will face during school and it feels incredibly lonely, having fake rumours made up and getting threatened for them and being bullied for your appearance makes you want to hide away and never come back, i always end up asking my mum to come get me and after lots of begging she usually does and the only option she's given me is to speak to the school - which i'd get made fun of for and bullied even more or completely move school but i don't want to, i want to stay in my school but i want it to change.

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Lilygreenx said:

Bullying is something most of us will face during school and it feels incredibly lonely, having fake rumours made up and getting threatened for them and being bullied for your appearance makes you want to hide away and never come back, i always end up asking my mum to come get me and after lots of begging she usually does and the only option she's given me is to speak to the school - which i'd get made fun of for and bullied even more or completely move school but i don't want to, i want to stay in my school but i want it to change.

Hey there Green, I'm sorry to hear that, but I do feel like it is eloquently said... It sounds like you are in a sucky spiral... I don't have the answers but I can say we are here for you.. and I can try to give some advice!

So bullying was never a big problem for me, I had my others... But point 1) is that we don't deserve it. We really don't, having that mindset can help.

2) there are a few things you can try(again sorry I am not really good at giving advice) but if they come up to you in confrontation then you can keep it cool and hold your power... idk what I am even saying rn.. its really challenging

or if you want I can help more maybe if you shared more about your situation, no pressure though of course.

I wish the best of luck to you, and I bet you are a powerful individual who can make it through the flames πŸ˜‰