Sad but True...

-Aussie- Β  Β 

Hey Yall, I hope you all are doing good. I haven't be on here much because i am dealling with a few things, and i hate to say this but I think i am leaving DLT for good. I have had a lot of fun on here and i have tried my best to help as many people as i can. I have had a lot of help on here and it is a good place! I hope everyone on here is doing ok and is having a good time. Bye Everyone I love you all!!!!

• Hug 2

19 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Hey Yall, I hope you all are doing good. I haven't be on here much because i am dealling with a few things, and i hate to say this but I think i am leaving DLT for good. I have had a lot of fun on here and i have tried my best to help as many people as i can. I have had a lot of help on here and it is a good place! I hope everyone on here is doing ok and is having a good time. Bye Everyone I love you all!!!!

We’ll miss you!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Bye, thanks for introducing me to DLT!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hey there,

We are sorry to hear that you're leaving. You really are a valued member here and we love having you here. Remember, we are here if you need anything, and we care about you. Take care.Β 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Well you may already be gone but thanks for all of your contributions here, and I wish you smooth sailing out there is the vast worldπŸ₯ΉπŸ‘β€οΈ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello eveyone! I am back for now I may be leaving agian but for now I am here to stay!!!

2 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hello eveyone! I am back for now I may be leaving agian but for now I am here to stay!!!

hello, nice to see ya! I was happy when I saw your icon again❀️

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hi @-Marra-, it's lovely to have you back ❀️

Staff-Account.png

On 5/11/2023 at 9:28 AM, -Marra- said:

Alright since obviously no one else is gonna say it, I have to, I just need to, and I'm sorry if you don't like it, but,Β  at least in this forum. I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC IT'S SO PRETTY AND WELL DONE!

• Yaaas 1