I wanna die because of my mom

alice htal    

My mom is a very rude woman. She swears me every time she's mad at me. Swearing words ar like sl*t, useless child, and also me ungraceful child.

I'm now 19 but I also  have no chance to go out alone or with my Friends. She told me not to go outside because I'm too useless to find my own way to the place I headed. She doesn't like the words I explained to her whenever we argued. She's like“Don't talk back to me, I'm your mom, shut the f*ck up.”  I feel insecure and also low in confidence. I wanna die. And I have self harming behaviors for six years. I once cut my wrist when I was 13 . That was also cause of my mom. Please help me. Now she is using silent treatment to punish me for talking back to her. I cried a lot. Please help me. I'm calling out for help. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, alice htal said:

My mom is a very rude woman. She swears me every time she's mad at me. Swearing words ar like sl*t, useless child, and also me ungraceful child.

I'm now 19 but I also  have no chance to go out alone or with my Friends. She told me not to go outside because I'm too useless to find my own way to the place I headed. She doesn't like the words I explained to her whenever we argued. She's like“Don't talk back to me, I'm your mom, shut the f*ck up.”  I feel insecure and also low in confidence. I wanna die. And I have self harming behaviors for six years. I once cut my wrist when I was 13 . That was also cause of my mom. Please help me. Now she is using silent treatment to punish me for talking back to her. I cried a lot. Please help me. I'm calling out for help. 

Hi @alice htal I have sent you a DM - can you check it please?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 7:25 PM, alice htal said:

sorry you are going through this. sometimes its hard to accept that you cannot change a persons ways, especially when they're an adult. this is even harder with parents. I know its hard but ignore it. please seek professional support as you don't deserve this.

• Thanks 1