I need advice.

snance682    

Ok, so I’m a 13 year old female. Sometime around last year I started having ‘crushes’ on girls. I’ve grown up only knowing of being straight. I’ve researched and all to decide that I might be pansexual. I’ve told my sister about it (she is straight), and I’ve hinted at it with a few of my friends. Should I come out? Can anyone give me advice, I’d really appreciate it.

Edited by snance682

I would really love to help you. Well first, you should try to ease in conversations about the lgbt community with your friends or family to see how they react. If they react good, you should tell them soon after. Also you should start off by telling close friends so you can have support when you tell your parents. I haven’t told my parents I’m bisexual but I wish you the best✨

I would really love to help you. Well first, you should try to ease in conversations about the lgbt community with your friends or family to see how they react. If they react good, you should tell them soon after. Also you should start off by telling close friends so you can have support when you tell your parents. I haven’t told my parents I’m bisexual but I wish you the best✨

Thank you! I was thinking that someone would comment tomorrow or something, but you were right here and ready to help. I’ll try to bring it up to my best friend sometime this week or so. I wish you luck as well in coming out <3

Hey there!

Awesome support. This is what our Community is all about!

Check out this article on coming out as bisexual... I think they're important tips for coming out as pan, too.

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/13-tips-coming-out-bisexual/

Being prepared to be educational is huge. Patience and preparedness/offering to answer questions are incredible tools!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey. I did it! I told two of my friends at school, and they were very supportive of my sexuality. I really appreciate you guys for helping me take these steps out of the closet. Im going to take my time to tell my parents though.

Woohoo! That's awesome!!!!

Understandable that you're going to wait to talk to your parents.. but keep building that support system of yours!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey. I did it! I told two of my friends at school, and they were very supportive of my sexuality. I really appreciate you guys for helping me take these steps out of the closet. Im going to take my time to tell my parents though.

That's amazing!! It must be a great feeling to have such supporting friends :D