Being blackmailed with my nudes as a minor

efenaruto Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
49 minutes ago, efenaruto said:

Im 16 male and dont know what to do she took photos of my dick and is now threatening to post them they have my face in them im really scared

Hi @efenarutoΒ I'm really sorry to hear that you're being threatened with your nudes. I can imagine this is very stressful for you, but I just want you to know that you have come to the right place and we can help you.Β 

If you haven’t done so already, I would suggest that you make all your social media accounts private and block the individual (be sure to also select the option to block any new accounts they might make). You could even ask your followers to block the account. If they know your real name, take this out of any social media usernames. You could also try to find their account on other social media platforms and block them there.Β 

Also, have you thought about reporting this to the police because the blackmail aspect of this is a crime, especially as you re a minor? Depending on your age and where you live, they might also be committing a crime just by having your photos. What country are you based in and what platform was this on (such as Instagram / Snapchat etc)? This will help us provide the most useful advice.Β 

I wanted to reassure you that we have lots of experience in supporting people who this has happened to - are they asking for money?

I hope this has reassured you, even a little. How are you feeling now?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

57 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hi @efenarutoΒ I'm really sorry to hear that you're being threatened with your nudes. I can imagine this is very stressful for you, but I just want you to know that you have come to the right place and we can help you.Β 

If you haven’t done so already, I would suggest that you make all your social media accounts private and block the individual (be sure to also select the option to block any new accounts they might make). You could even ask your followers to block the account. If they know your real name, take this out of any social media usernames. You could also try to find their account on other social media platforms and block them there.Β 

Also, have you thought about reporting this to the police because the blackmail aspect of this is a crime, especially as you re a minor? Depending on your age and where you live, they might also be committing a crime just by having your photos. What country are you based in and what platform was this on (such as Instagram / Snapchat etc)? This will help us provide the most useful advice.Β 

I wanted to reassure you that we have lots of experience in supporting people who this has happened to - are they asking for money?

I hope this has reassured you, even a little. How are you feeling now?Β 

Β 

I have blocked them and told some followers to block but i just deleted my instagram and told them i would take legal action with the cops because they are holding cp and that my sister is a lawyer. thank you for your help im not sure if they are still gonna leak me but im scared.

• Ditch the Label Staff
7 minutes ago, efenaruto said:

I have blocked them and told some followers to block but i just deleted my instagram and told them i would take legal action with the cops because they are holding cp and that my sister is a lawyer. thank you for your help im not sure if they are still gonna leak me but im scared.

We can also support with reporting directly to Instagram if you still have any of the screenshots / links / the name of their account? Reports can be made here:Β https://www.ditchthelabel.org/report/

Please remember NOT to share any graphic /nude / intimate images with us if you do report.

I will also tag in our support mentor @CatsupΒ who will be able to pick up with supporting you through this as I do understand how distressing it is. She will next be online tomorrow.Β 

We'll help you through this.Β 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Blondie said:

We can also support with reporting directly to Instagram if you still have any of the screenshots / links / the name of their account? Reports can be made here:Β https://www.ditchthelabel.org/report/

Please remember NOT to share any graphic /nude / intimate images with us if you do report.

I will also tag in our support mentor @CatsupΒ who will be able to pick up with supporting you through this as I do understand how distressing it is. She will next be online tomorrow.Β 

We'll help you through this.Β 

Thank you i just submitted a forum i have blocked them for about 5 hours now and nothing has been leaked so far. but still nervous.

21 hours ago, efenaruto said:

Thank you i just submitted a forum i have blocked them for about 5 hours now and nothing has been leaked so far. but still nervous.

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.Β  I can assure you that you did the right thing blocking and reporting the user.Β  How are you doing with everything right now?

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Catsup said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.Β  I can assure you that you did the right thing blocking and reporting the user.Β  How are you doing with everything right now?

Im good she didnt leak anything yet and after i threatened her she blocked me pretty sure she was scared about me get me getting my sister aka a lawyer involved plus the cops thanks for everything guys