journaling

Gremlin Β  Β 

Hello humans of the internet!

Im kinda having a thoughtful day today so I was wounding to those who like to journal what do you find yourself writing about the most?

For me personally, I find myself writing whenever I feel really down or when my mind gets super cluttered, but Im starting think that having a journal for positive moments could be a good idea too. :3

Β 

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, Gremlin said:

Im kinda having a thoughtful day today so I was wounding to those who like to journal what do you find yourself writing about the most?

For me personally, I find myself writing whenever I feel really down or when my mind gets super cluttered, but Im starting think that having a journal for positive moments could be a good idea too. :3

Hey! hmm, I am a month late.. but oh well! I love journaling and i do often do it to get my mind clearer, but i also write about my dreams, ideas, or other private rants i guess :) I also brainstorm crap there.

Are you still journaling? How's it going?

On 4/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, Gremlin said:

I also enjoy journaling, and I try to use it as a way to try and sort my thoughts out too. It's also kind of nice to record your thoughts about what's going on in your life or the world and your thoughts about them, because it will be interesting to read when you're older. Like Equivalent Ways said, it's also fun to write down dreams. I do this whenever I have a particularly interesting dream.Β 

• Like 1