An update on me! (Ember)

Emberfrost12 Β  Β 

So, I'll admit it...I've been quite quiet for a while. My parents found out that I'm STILL on here and aren't terribly happy about that. A few things have happened, so this is a bit of an update

-I drive now....here's to getting a driver's license?

-Got an interview for a volunteer position which I think went really well

-The person who is doing my mental health evaluation stuff is saying (according to my parents) that I have trauma,Β  inattentive ADHD (which is the same thing as ADD....right?), and possibly depression, but they didn't mention anything about the dissociation...possibly because I told her that my parents aren't aware of the personalities, although I am sure that the chances of not having a dissociative disorder is very low for me, seeing as I have been dissociated for 2+ years and also, you know, the personalities

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

So, I'll admit it...I've been quite quiet for a while. My parents found out that I'm STILL on here and aren't terribly happy about that. A few things have happened, so this is a bit of an update

-I drive now....here's to getting a driver's license?

-Got an interview for a volunteer position which I think went really well

-The person who is doing my mental health evaluation stuff is saying (according to my parents) that I have trauma,Β  inattentive ADHD (which is the same thing as ADD....right?), and possibly depression, but they didn't mention anything about the dissociation...possibly because I told her that my parents aren't aware of the personalities, although I am sure that the chances of not having a dissociative disorder is very low for me, seeing as I have been dissociated for 2+ years and also, you know, the personalities

Hi, I'm Catsup, and it's nice to hear from you!Β  Congratulations on your drivers license and potential volunteering!Β I'm glad you're getting some mental health help too since you deserve treatment for anything you are struggling with.Β  Sounds like things are looking a bit better than before?Β πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, and it's nice to hear from you!Β  Congratulations on your drivers license and potential volunteering!Β I'm glad you're getting some mental health help too since you deserve treatment for anything you are struggling with.Β  Sounds like things are looking a bit better than before?Β πŸ™‚

Yep, there are a few things I forgot to mention in the first part though

For one, verbal abuse has gotten to a point in my school that I've decided to put myself in a better position to deal with it...and that position is fashion. I tend to act like what I look like (not including gender), so if I look a bit meaner, I'll probably act more so to people that are trying to hate on me. So I'm finally going for the look I've been interested in being, and....boom, I'm gonna be a punk :)Β