|What are you doing after you move out? (For people who haven't already

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Β 

I didn't know which category this would fit under so I just chose this one. Ik alot of people don't plan for what they'll be doing when they move out, but its better to have a plan so you at least have something to work towards.

I'll go first, ima save up money before I move out & buy a van, I'll renovate it to live in there just so I can travel more, plus its a home itself so I don't have to go through those struggles of not having a roof over my head

Β 

Edited by _Kai_

14 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I didn't know which category this would fit under so I just chose this one. Ik alot of people don't plan for what they'll be doing when they move out, but its better to have a plan so you at least have something to work towards.

I'll go first, ima save up money before I move out & buy a van, I'll renovate it to live in there just so I can travel more, plus its a home itself so I don't have to go through those struggles of not having a roof over my head

I’m trying to currently enroll in a community college while I’m in HS so when I graduate I can go to a university to become a Physical Therapist. Maybe I’ll move somewhere that pays a lot for it because if it pays a lot plus it’s something I love doing it’s a win-win…

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

I’m trying to currently enroll in a community college while I’m in HS so when I graduate I can go to a university to become a Physical Therapist. Maybe I’ll move somewhere that pays a lot for it because if it pays a lot plus it’s something I love doing it’s a win-win…

Ooo, that sounds amazing! May I ask what a Physical Therapist is?

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ooo, that sounds amazing! May I ask what a Physical Therapist is?

It’s like someone who-ok here imagine this (sorry irdk how to word this bc everyone I’ve told has known what it is so irdk how to word it sorry) you just had surgery (of some sort you can choose) and they basically help you recovery with anything or you could have an illness and they could help you try and get back to your old happy self with different types of stretches and other things (like I said I really don’t know how to word it so if you could u could just search up what a physical therapist doesΒ 

43 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

It’s like someone who-ok here imagine this (sorry irdk how to word this bc everyone I’ve told has known what it is so irdk how to word it sorry) you just had surgery (of some sort you can choose) and they basically help you recovery with anything or you could have an illness and they could help you try and get back to your old happy self with different types of stretches and other things (like I said I really don’t know how to word it so if you could u could just search up what a physical therapist doesΒ 

OOOOO Dude you'd be fabulous at that :0 (Ngl imagining is much easier for me anyways since its hard for me to understand directions/words sometimes TvT)

Just now, _Kai_ said:

OOOOO Dude you'd be fabulous at that :0 (Ngl imagining is much easier for me anyways since its hard for me to understand directions/words sometimes TvT)

lol thanks

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

lol thanks

NpπŸ‘

I think I'm going to go to the (what the heck am I allowed to be specific? Since I don't go there yet and it's not 100%? Ok fine I won't....) art college nearby for my first so I can stay close to home and don't have to pay rent, then I'm going to get a summer job somewhere in the UK for the first few months of summer, then return home for the last twoish weeks before I go to a different university somewhere different (hopefully)

To be completely honest?? I probably won’t make it that far.

Just now, TinyTurtles said:

Hey, don't doubt yourself. There's always a chance :)

• Haha 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, don't doubt yourself. There's always a chance :)

I guess. Thinking about the future is really scary for me tho. Esp bc I’m gonna graduate at 16 the way things are going for me rn 😞

A lot of places don’t hire unless you’re 18 where I live so I can’t work.

Edited by TinyTurtles

So like I can’t join the military eitherΒ 

And I don’t have anything to major in so I haven’t picked out colleges

And I don’t want to waste money and time going to college if I’m not gonna do anything with my life anyways

The school year is ending for me soon. I’m already almost a senior. I don’t have time left to figure things out

And I live in California on top of it all. So you need a license if you wanna get anywhere and I’m not driving yet eitherΒ 

So im a failure all around thus far

So im a failure all around thus far

There's always room to change. You can still try to get somewhere despite the fact that you're not planning on going to college and whatnot. I'm sure you can find some kind of job at sixteen.Β 

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

There's always room to change. You can still try to get somewhere despite the fact that you're not planning on going to college and whatnot. I'm sure you can find some kind of job at sixteen.Β 

I guess. I just gotta learn to drive now so I can actually get a jobΒ 

I guess. I just gotta learn to drive now so I can actually get a jobΒ 

I don't know how the California license system is, but I found that the learners was pretty easy to get, and from there you just have to advocate for someone to go driving with you

30 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I don't know how the California license system is, but I found that the learners was pretty easy to get, and from there you just have to advocate for someone to go driving with you

The thing out here is that you gotta get a learners permit by studying the laws for driving and take a test to prove it (I alr have that) and then you gotta do a driving class and take a behind the wheel test to get a student permit but I’m scared to actually get on the road

Just now, A_Hopeless_Weinclair_Shipper said:

The thing out here is that you gotta get a learners permit by studying the laws for driving and take a test to prove it (I alr have that) and then you gotta do a driving class and take a behind the wheel test to get a student permit but I’m scared to actually get on the road

Have you done any driving yet?

I know that i am very very far from moving out but next year i am going to get a job to start saving money cause I want to move to the UK with my parnters when we turn 18. I know it is a lot but i think i can do it, i am getting tired of living at home and i just want to leave. When i move the the UK i am going to take music classes there and have a YT channle to where i can share my music. and i will have 5 years worth of money saved up so i belive in myself.Β 

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, A_Hopeless_Weinclair_Shipper said:

Hey @A_Hopeless_Weinclair_ShipperΒ I'v sent you a DM to check in with you.

Staff-Account.png