my life rn in a nut shell

neekob2222 Β  Β 

so thank for everything my mom got a restraining order on my dad last week or two weeks ago i forget but yeah its been a little wierd because im the middle child and my older brother is 20 and my little brother is my half brother because of my step mom but thats not the problem the promblem is heΕ› putting me in a weid position because i have to talk to him everyday and lie about stuff. But right now im trying to figure out how to came out as trans to my mom and thats the only thing im sturggling with now.

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

so thank for everything my mom got a restraining order on my dad last week or two weeks ago i forget but yeah its been a little wierd because im the middle child and my older brother is 20 and my little brother is my half brother because of my step mom but thats not the problem the promblem is heΕ› putting me in a weid position because i have to talk to him everyday and lie about stuff. But right now im trying to figure out how to came out as trans to my mom and thats the only thing im sturggling with now.

Hi there, thank you for letting us know what's been going on. It's good to hear that your mom got a restraining order on your dad. Can I ask, how you feel, now that this has happened? I'm sorry your little brother is putting you in a weird position and that you have to lie about stuff. Do you mind me asking, what you have to lie about?Β 

You also mentioned that you are trying to figure out how to come out to your mom. Do you feel ready to come out? Please know that there is no pressure and it's completely up to you to decide if and when you want to come out. I also wanted to check with you, do you think it would be safe to come out to your mom? What I mean by that is, is there any chance she might throw you out or you might be in any other danger once you tell her? The reason why I am asking this is because your safety is the most important thing and we want to make sure that you are safe.Β 

Staff-Account.png

your welcome and I have to lie to my dad that i love him and everything because im am the only one talking to my dad when he calls.Β  and yea thats what I have to lie about. Yes I do Feel ready to come out im just a little scared right now and yeah I know its just weird because I just started feeling this way this year and IΒ΄m 16 so yea its a little weird. And yeah it is safe for me to come out and no i do not think she will try to kick me out and no danger.

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

your welcome and I have to lie to my dad that i love him and everything because im am the only one talking to my dad when he calls.Β  and yea thats what I have to lie about. Yes I do Feel ready to come out im just a little scared right now and yeah I know its just weird because I just started feeling this way this year and IΒ΄m 16 so yea its a little weird. And yeah it is safe for me to come out and no i do not think she will try to kick me out and no danger.

I'm sorry you have to lie to your Dad. That sounds really tough. Do you mind me asking, do you want to talk to him or do you feel like you have to?

I'm glad to hear that it's safe for you to come out. I can reassure you that it's totally normal to feel scared to come out. Even if we think that someone is going to be supportive it's common to still feel nervous about it. How do you think your mom will react? Do you think she'll be supportive? Also, do you mind me asking if you have come out to anyone else in your family yet?Β 

Staff-Account.png

yeah it is and i dont want to talk to my dad but i also feel like i have toΒ  also. I think my mom would be a little shocked andΒ  everything. No I haven't i have not came out to nobody yet.Β  And if I do come out trans we wont have the money for it because after my mom got the restraining order and the money has been going up my moms been in debt and everything so its hard right now for everyone.

• Digital Mentor
On 3/31/2023 at 5:20 PM, neekob2222 said:

yeah it is and i dont want to talk to my dad but i also feel like i have toΒ  also. I think my mom would be a little shocked andΒ  everything. No I haven't i have not came out to nobody yet.Β  And if I do come out trans we wont have the money for it because after my mom got the restraining order and the money has been going up my moms been in debt and everything so its hard right now for everyone.

Can I ask, why you feel you have to talk to him? Have you told your mom how you feel about talking to your dad? She might be able to help you with this. What do you think?

Thank you for letting me know that you haven't come out to anyone yet. Is your mom the first person you would like to come out to or is there someone else you can think of, who you would rather speak to first? And do you mind explaining a bit more, what you mean about not having any money for it? Is that something that is making it harder for you to tell your mom? I totally get why it's hard right now though. I think there are lots of families who are struggling financially at the moment and it can be really stressful.Β 

Staff-Account.png