Not the only one?

Olivia05    

Why do I always get scared of rejection therefore I never ask people out therefore I always am sad when they get into relationships with other people because I can never shoot my shot because I overthink too much and when I actually get the motivation or confidence to actually ask them out they’re already in a different relationship. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy if they’re happy but it kind of breaks my heart that they’re happy without me even though we’re still friends yk? Sorry sorry rambling but I’m not the only one out there right? 

• Hug 1

Also am I the only one who’s love language is physical touch and well I also take forever and overthink in relationships? Like my last relationship it took me about like a week and a half to actually hold his hand, abt a week after that to hug him, and then almost a full month to kiss him…like my love language is physical touch but I also take it very slow in relationships…anyone else? Or just me?

Never been in a relationship, but I feel you! I have a friend who’s really touchy, but it takes me a bit time to respond. Sometimes I feel like physically touching, and sometimes it disgusts me. Am I the only one like this? I just don’t have a great history with touching, and kinda hyperventilate whenever someone touches me by accident or in the halls.

5 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

Never been in a relationship, but I feel you! I have a friend who’s really touchy, but it takes me a bit time to respond. Sometimes I feel like physically touching, and sometimes it disgusts me. Am I the only one like this? I just don’t have a great history with touching, and kinda hyperventilate whenever someone touches me by accident or in the halls.

@Ciaran Sometimes I’m like that with my friends and they know that my love language is physical touch and they just step away for a moment and let me be by myself and try and like calm I guess? I don’t really know how to word it…but yk what I’m trying to say right?

1 minute ago, Emmerson said:

@Ciaran Sometimes I’m like that with my friends and they know that my love language is physical touch and they just step away for a moment and let me be by myself and try and like calm I guess? I don’t really know how to word it…but yk what I’m trying to say right?

@Emmerson Definitely! Have you tried explaining or expressing how you feel to your friends? It might help, just a suggestion! 🤗♥️

Just now, Ciaran said:

@Emmerson Definitely! Have you tried explaining or expressing how you feel to your friends? It might help, just a suggestion! 🤗♥️

Yeah I have or they can like physically see that I’m not ok at the moment and they just give me my space.

2 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

ok! How do you usually feel about your love language? I know I feel a bit awkward whenever someone touches me, regardless of how my love language feels that day.

Just now, Ciaran said:

ok! How do you usually feel about your love language? I know I feel a bit awkward whenever someone touches me, regardless of how my love language feels that day.

Really it just depends on the day and person…ik that’s weird but it’s just how I am…most days someone could just come up behind me and hug me (one of my friends only) and I’ll be perfectly fine with it but on some other days if they did that I’d immediately take them off of me and just walk away or sum

2 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

Really it just depends on the day and person…ik that’s weird but it’s just how I am…most days someone could just come up behind me and hug me (one of my friends only) and I’ll be perfectly fine with it but on some other days if they did that I’d immediately take them off of me and just walk away or sum

I feel you. 🙂🙃

sometimes I feel like hugging back, and sometimes I cringe and pull them off of me. Do you ever feel like people think your over reacting? A lot of people say that behind my back, but it doesn’t really bother me anymore. They know not to say it to my face to me! 😇😁

9 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

I feel you. 🙂🙃

sometimes I feel like hugging back, and sometimes I cringe and pull them off of me. Do you ever feel like people think your over reacting? A lot of people say that behind my back, but it doesn’t really bother me anymore. They know not to say it to my face to me! 😇😁

I feel like if they want to say it behind your backs they should have the guts to say it to your face yk? I mean people always think I’m over reacting over the smallest things but they don’t say anything abt it because I could just be having a bad day or sum

• Hug 1