This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Should I feel Guilty?

-Aussie-    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

So my school had this fundrasier and me and this one girl wanted to work togeather... So we are working togeather and she give me her money to work it out and now she is saying I NEED TO GIVE HER 91 DOLLARS  when i gave her the right amount of freaking money in the first place and now my dad is paying her 60 freaking dollars out of his pocket. Like how the freak is that fair and after me and her made an agreement but SHE desides to get ANOTHER TEACHER involved AFTER THE FACT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT, But anyways now i feel really guilty like this is all my fault and if I where smart and use my brain now of this would have happened. I just don't know what to do anymore and i hate the fact my dad had to pay for that like he was saving up for something my and my family could do but I have ruined it... 

***Sorry if there is spelling issues and if there is cussing***

• Hug 4

• Digital Mentor

17 hours ago, -Marra- said:

So my school had this fundrasier and me and this one girl wanted to work togeather... So we are working togeather and she give me her money to work it out and now she is saying I NEED TO GIVE HER 91 DOLLARS  when i gave her the right amount of freaking money in the first place and now my dad is paying her 60 freaking dollars out of his pocket. Like how the freak is that fair and after me and her made an agreement but SHE desides to get ANOTHER TEACHER involved AFTER THE FACT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT, But anyways now i feel really guilty like this is all my fault and if I where smart and use my brain now of this would have happened. I just don't know what to do anymore and i hate the fact my dad had to pay for that like he was saving up for something my and my family could do but I have ruined it... 

Heyy @-Marra-, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Sorry to hear about this girl asking extra money from you, this sounds extremely unfair and I see why this is making you feel this way. It sounds extremely frustrating and dishonest of this girl from the sound of it.  I want to check with you if you have any messages anywhere where you both agreed on the amount? This might be helpful to show one of the teachers. 

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @-Marra-, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Sorry to hear about this girl asking extra money from you, this sounds extremely unfair and I see why this is making you feel this way. It sounds extremely frustrating and dishonest of this girl from the sound of it.  I want to check with you if you have any messages anywhere where you both agreed on the amount? This might be helpful to show one of the teachers. 

we don't have any mesages but me and her argeed about it all infrount of a teacher and the teacher was apartof that conversation But she broth a teacher in that hade no clue what it was about so that teacher made it all worst. 

• Digital Mentor

20 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

we don't have any mesages but me and her argeed about it all infrount of a teacher and the teacher was apartof that conversation But she broth a teacher in that hade no clue what it was about so that teacher made it all worst. 

Oh gosh, that sounds quite malicious from her end. Is the other teacher willing to speak about this with the current teacher and help sort this out? I know that this is stressful and hard for you to go through, it is not your fault in any way, you were trusting her word, that doesn't make you a bad person in anyway. 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

Oh gosh, that sounds quite malicious from her end. Is the other teacher willing to speak about this with the current teacher and help sort this out? I know that this is stressful and hard for you to go through, it is not your fault in any way, you were trusting her word, that doesn't make you a bad person in anyway. 

those tw teacher can't talk with each other but my dad called the school to day and he talked with the two teachers but he also talked to he princpal so i don't really know what is going to happen

18 hours ago, -Marra- said:

I ain't your fault darling, and it doesn't matter how smart you are, since she's the one who did the math wrong or however she came to the conclusion you owe her that

• Digital Mentor

23 hours ago, -Marra- said:

those tw teacher can't talk with each other but my dad called the school to day and he talked with the two teachers but he also talked to he princpal so i don't really know what is going to happen

Heyy @-Marra-, Thanks for letting me know that you dad has called the school and spoken to the two teachers. Do keep me updated on the conversations as I am hoping it can get sorted out and your dad does not have to pay out of pocket. How are you feeling about it and dealing with it all?

Staff-Account.png