Book ideas or suggestions

Jayla Β  Β 

I want to write a book but idk what to write about. if you guys have any ideas or wanna help me write it. any thing about the book is welcome πŸ€—Β 

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2023 at 3:51 AM, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

I want to write a book but idk what to write about. if you guys have any ideas or wanna help me write it. any thing about the book is welcome πŸ€—Β 

What genres do you like to read?

Do you prefer world-building, character development, or plot?

What's your favourite type of storyline?

Do you want to write a story that has deeper significance/real-world relevance, whether directly or metaphorically, or do you want to write something that's pure escapist fantasy?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

What genres do you like to read?

Do you prefer world-building, character development, or plot?

What's your favourite type of storyline?

Do you want to write a story that has deeper significance/real-world relevance, whether directly or metaphorically, or do you want to write something that's pure escapist fantasy?

these are great questions and honestly ion have answers to them. thts why i need helpΒ 

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

these are great questions and honestly ion have answers to them. thts why i need helpΒ 

Well, nobody can just tell you what to write. You're going to have to decide that yourself. Figuring out your answers to those questions might help you know what direction you want to go in, though (and help us know what kinds of suggestions to make).

Edited by Ghost of Rain

Just now, Ghost of Rain said:

Well, nobody can just tell you what to write. You're going to have to decide that yourself. Figuring out your answers to those questions might help you know what direction you want to go in, though (and help us know what kinds of suggestions to make).

Alternatively, you could look up writing prompts and find one that sounds interesting to you just to see where it takes you.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:51 AM, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

I don't know how the heck i missed this but hey, that sounds coolπŸ‘ I am rlly curious, do you have any ideas of storyline or characters to start with? I can try to help lol :D

Edited by Equivalent Ways
clarification