my life

neekob2222 Β  Β 

so my life isnt going good so far a lot of things have happened and so yesterday i was really close to telling my dad that he can go F himself and leave but i didn't and i have been falling all my classes because i've been going through a lot of stuff at my house and today I failed my driver ed written test today so yea lives not going good so far.

2 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

so my life isnt going good so far a lot of things have happened and so yesterday i was really close to telling my dad that he can go F himself and leave but i didn't and i have been falling all my classes because i've been going through a lot of stuff at my house and today I failed my driver ed written test today so yea lives not going good so far.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear a lot of things have happened. How are you feeling today? It sounds like you're pretty low right now, and that's okay. I'm wondering, what happened with your dad?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

todays alright beside me failing my drivers ed written test but a couple days ago my dad was getting upset at my mom and he put his hands on herand stuff and all he does is gets upset and so yeah he's abusive he's been like that his whole life

8 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

todays alright beside me failing my drivers ed written test but a couple days ago my dad was getting upset at my mom and he put his hands on herand stuff and all he does is gets upset and so yeah he's abusive he's been like that his whole life

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that your dad is abusive and put his hands on your mom. I cannot imagine how upsetting this must be for you, and I just want you to know that we are here for you. I'm wondering, what are things like at home for you? Has he ever done anything like that to you? I know that might be a really personal question, and if you would rather talk privately, just message us on 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. Take care.Β 

home is alright but you know everyday my dads yelling for no reasonΒ  and yeah my dad abused me and my older brother our whole lives.

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

home is alright but you know everyday my dads yelling for no reasonΒ  and yeah my dad abused me and my older brother our whole lives.

Hey @neekob2222Β I hope you don't mind me jumping in while @MonsoonΒ is offline.

I'm really sorry to hear that and I'd like to reassure you that no one deserves to be treated that way. Are you able to tell me a little more about what that abuse has looked like? As always, we can continue on confidential support if you'd prefer to discuss more privately. Β 

Staff-Account.png

um so yeah my dad will punch us throw us and verbally abuse and mentally about about people weight or he would just call them really dirty words and stuff.

52 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

um so yeah my dad will punch us throw us and verbally abuse and mentally about about people weight or he would just call them really dirty words and stuff.

Hey there,

I just want you to know we have sent a confidential message to check in. To read and reply to us, please click 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. Take care and speak soon.