Her☺️❤️

Blc    

Hi all, 

I'm extremely happy, ik i said this last time, but I think I've found the one this time, I could be wrong, but we've been going on for two days and this time it feels right, we've talked every day and we have really deep conversations asking each other how we are and being there for each other. 

Shes really kind, caring helpful and honestly she feels like the one I already said that but yh, I haven't been sad since we started dating, so I've got her to thank, we're in different timezones so we'll probably have to figure a way around that but so far we're making it work and it feels right I can't believe I'm saying this but yh I think I actually found the one ☺️

• Yaaas 1

On 3/8/2023 at 2:19 PM, Blc said:

Hi all, 

I'm extremely happy, ik i said this last time, but I think I've found the one this time, I could be wrong, but we've been going on for two days and this time it feels right, we've talked every day and we have really deep conversations asking each other how we are and being there for each other. 

Shes really kind, caring helpful and honestly she feels like the one I already said that but yh, I haven't been sad since we started dating, so I've got her to thank, we're in different timezones so we'll probably have to figure a way around that but so far we're making it work and it feels right I can't believe I'm saying this but yh I think I actually found the one ☺️

Then go for it! It might be too early to say she's "the one", but it definitely seems like you're relationship could last a long time if you take care of it!

You're right, I get what you're saying but I actually really feel like she's the one, only time will tell of course, but I have a good feeling about this one! 

2 hours ago, Blc said:

You're right, I get what you're saying but I actually really feel like she's the one, only time will tell of course, but I have a good feeling about this one! 

It's good that you have a good feeling! Hopefully it lasts long!

• Thanks 1