This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Spooky Stuff (Feel free to add your pwn ghost stories as well!)

CoconutCultist Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.

This is specifically for @-Marra-Β because they like ghosts so yeah!

This is a story about the ghost that was haunting my last house.Β 

My landlords ex-wife died in a car crash (Or drowned) in a lake just before the highway I lived on, and she came back to my house in the afterlife and took one look at my closet and decided that it was her room now. And the reason I know she was in my closet is because she screwed with my stuff. She would rearrange things on my shelves, mess with my dolls, and also move around my stuffed animals. In fact I'm pretty sure she possessed one of my dolls because that doll would move around but nothing else would happen to her. She also messed with our food, she broke into our pantry and stole food out of it, and she would spin around fans until someone noticed.

I'm also 90% sure she tagged along with us when we moved because my stuff was still messed with when we moved. Something solidifying my doll theory is after we got rid of my dolls, my stuff stopped moving around. She yeah, I had a ghost take up residence in my house and possibly my doll!

This is a shorter story but my grandmother had an old grandfather clock that was broken and sat in her kitchen. Me and a friend were staying at her house, eating breakfast when suddenly, you heard "Tick... tock... tick... tock..." very slowly, and VERY loudly. Then, the clock chimed 12 times in a row, and they key in turned and the door swung open. Scared the shit out of me.

I have learned that these were probably poltergeists, not ghosts, my mistakeΒ 

Cool story's they where fun to read :)

59 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Cool story's they where fun to read :)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, CoconutCultist said:

Thank you!

can i add a little story here that is funny

5 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

can i add a little story here that is funny

Sure!