This is What Falling in Love Feels Like (I think) ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŠ

TinyDinos ย  ย 

Iโ€™m gonna write a poem soon. I can feel the creativity bubbling up in the best of ways, just gotta put it into words, but Iโ€™m really excited for when that happens ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

However thatโ€™s not what this post is about ๐Ÿ˜

I am so grateful I canโ€™t describe how wonderful it is to be loved and reciprocate those feelings. Iโ€™ve never really had crushes before now, and I finally understand the hype. I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve ever wanted to be there for every high and every single low for anyone the way I do for her. I canโ€™t wait to see how we grow and mature even though we both grew up kinda fast, but I really think it is such a lovely thing to be able to heal together and understand that neither of us is going anywhere. This may just be hormones talking, but I really think sheโ€™s the one. ๐Ÿ’š

I mean it in the least pressuring of ways but in the most endearing of intentions to say sheโ€™s my reason for living. I want to wake up every day even if only to have one more conversation. She knows me better than I know myself and always knows the right thing to say. Sheโ€™s beautiful and understanding, and she doesnโ€™t make fun of me or demean me for taking things slow. Iโ€™m so comfortable with everything with her because we arenโ€™t afraid to have the hard conversations. We can ask for help and lean on each other while having the utmost faith that neither one of us are gonna give up on the other. We just work so perfectly together itโ€™s like we were made to be a pair. ๐Ÿ’š

And thatโ€™s just about her character!!! She is so unbelievably talented and funny and smart itโ€™s so much fun to talk with her. Her art is so gorgeous and I hope sheโ€™ll ch me a thing or two sometime ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Sheโ€™s kind and loving and she just draws people to her with how sweet she is. She is absolutely STUNNING, her lovely eyes never fail to brighten my day. Her smile, framed by dimples, is so pure I canโ€™t help but catch her infectious joy. The adorable blush that covers her face while we talk matches mine and I live that we share that ๐Ÿ’š. And her beautiful freckles that dust her face, i canโ€™t even describe what she does to me, I just- ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love her more than words can say, but Iโ€™m definitely gonna try to say it all I can. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

I finally understand ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

ย 

• Shocked 1

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you and im so glad you feel this way about somebody! All ik is she better treat you right or there will be consequences but im sooooooooo happy for you and i can see by reading this that you are in love and thatโ€™s an amazing thing and i wish you both all the love and happiness in the whole my dino nugget

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TinyTurtles said:

Iโ€™m gonna write a poem soon. I can feel the creativity bubbling up in the best of ways, just gotta put it into words, but Iโ€™m really excited for when that happens ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

However thatโ€™s not what this post is about ๐Ÿ˜

I am so grateful I canโ€™t describe how wonderful it is to be loved and reciprocate those feelings. Iโ€™ve never really had crushes before now, and I finally understand the hype. I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve ever wanted to be there for every high and every single low for anyone the way I do for her. I canโ€™t wait to see how we grow and mature even though we both grew up kinda fast, but I really think it is such a lovely thing to be able to heal together and understand that neither of us is going anywhere. This may just be hormones talking, but I really think sheโ€™s the one. ๐Ÿ’š

I mean it in the least pressuring of ways but in the most endearing of intentions to say sheโ€™s my reason for living. I want to wake up every day even if only to have one more conversation. She knows me better than I know myself and always knows the right thing to say. Sheโ€™s beautiful and understanding, and she doesnโ€™t make fun of me or demean me for taking things slow. Iโ€™m so comfortable with everything with her because we arenโ€™t afraid to have the hard conversations. We can ask for help and lean on each other while having the utmost faith that neither one of us are gonna give up on the other. We just work so perfectly together itโ€™s like we were made to be a pair. ๐Ÿ’š

And thatโ€™s just about her character!!! She is so unbelievably talented and funny and smart itโ€™s so much fun to talk with her. Her art is so gorgeous and I hope sheโ€™ll ch me a thing or two sometime ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Sheโ€™s kind and loving and she just draws people to her with how sweet she is. She is absolutely STUNNING, her lovely eyes never fail to brighten my day. Her smile, framed by dimples, is so pure I canโ€™t help but catch her infectious joy. The adorable blush that covers her face while we talk matches mine and I live that we share that ๐Ÿ’š. And her beautiful freckles that dust her face, i canโ€™t even describe what she does to me, I just- ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love her more than words can say, but Iโ€™m definitely gonna try to say it all I can. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

I finally understand ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Nooo way! Gurl that is so funny you would say that, cuzzzzzzzzz I may have also fallen in love with someone in the best way possible*girlish screams* I may not be as great as a writer as you are, but you inspired me to write about it too! Here we go!

Dino, are you ok? Cuz from what I am feeling bout my relationship is leaving me dead from love. ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜† I think that she is just so dang awesome. I thought I was aro/ace but maybe she is the exception lol! She is wonderful, a gold mine, that i cant stop exploring and craving to see. I also sometimes wonder if it is just my teenager-ness that is telling me this, but i also trust my logical brain that says this is good๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‡ I really don't care what she looks like but ngl she is georgious and hecca authentic it is mesmerizingโœจ She is my best friend, and my love. I feel like i got so lucky by finding her. I love her so much and I drench as much of my love on her as I can. I really dont know how to describe it cuz it really do be beyond words!!! Gosh I will send her a romantic text after this so she gets the message loud and clear lol. She is calm, but vibrant

learning, but brilliantly intelligent

caring, and clear sighted.

I don't even know-- Its like she is the one person who can make me flustered, one who cannot-compute lol but also while seeing me for who i am, accepting that, and lifting me up! Like wow๐Ÿคฉ

For anyone out there who feels like they never found the one, I dont care if you keep that belief or not but just for information, I NEVER thought I would find someone, and im over here looking at a beautiful dove of a gal who I never even could have dreamed up.

Dino, I am happy for you..and me too๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

• Yaaas 1
  • Pride 1

9 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you and im so glad you feel this way about somebody! All ik is she better treat you right or there will be consequences but im sooooooooo happy for you and i can see by reading this that you are in love and thatโ€™s an amazing thing and i wish you both all the love and happiness in the whole my dino nugget

Lol I agree with the treat you right notion. I do believe my gal has not given me any red flags at all. I really trust her at this point. I say likewise to you too~~~~~<3

• Yaaas 1