What career do you want to do?

FoxMulder    

I’m really curious to hear what people on here are studying or what they want to do :] and if you’re not sure yet that’s 100% fine too! 

I want to be a research virologist or pathologist 🥼🦠

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:43 AM, FoxMulder said:

I’m really curious to hear what people on here are studying or what they want to do :] and if you’re not sure yet that’s 100% fine too! 

I wanna be a singer/musician ✨

On 3/2/2023 at 11:43 AM, FoxMulder said:

i wanted to be a vet or a twitch streamer/Musican but my parents won't suport any of them other than a vet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

i wanted to be a vet or a twitch streamer/Musican but my parents won't suport any of them other than a vet

Criminal Justice Lawyer 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I mean it mostly depends on what you, urself wants to do, my family doesn't believe I'll get far in the music gig but u just gotta prove em wrong👍

• Like 1

@_Kai_ You're gonna do amazing in music! I don't know u in person but I can feel it. Prove them wrong!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently trying to dual enroll in community college while I’m in HS so it’ll be less time and so when I graduate HS I can transfer to a University when I’m done with the community college because it’s cheaper and not that complicated even though the college I want to go to is like 6-7 hrs away from where I live which sucks because I can only visit on the weekends and can’t stay at home while I’m in college. (P.S. I’m only a sophomore in HS)

Just now, Emmerson said:

I am currently trying to dual enroll in community college while I’m in HS so it’ll be less time and so when I graduate HS I can transfer to a University when I’m done with the community college because it’s cheaper and not that complicated even though the college I want to go to is like 6-7 hrs away from where I live which sucks because I can only visit on the weekends and can’t stay at home while I’m in college. (P.S. I’m only a sophomore in HS)

I just remembered I forgot to say what I want to be lol…I’m trying to become a Physical Therapist

On 3/2/2023 at 5:43 PM, FoxMulder said:

I'm currently studying forensic science but this year has been awful and I'm beginning to hate it. Parts of it have been interesting and I like the idea of working in a lab, or I'd like to be a teacher or journalism and media?