I’m really confused

Avyavastha    

I’ve identified as she/her my whole life, and thought that was something that was a fact, until a couple of months ago when I’m like, what if Im a boy. And then I’ve had question for a while about my sexuality as well and I’m not sure if it’s possible to be gay and trans at the same time, so any advice?

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

I’ve identified as she/her my whole life, and thought that was something that was a fact, until a couple of months ago when I’m like, what if Im a boy. And then I’ve had question for a while about my sexuality as well and I’m not sure if it’s possible to be gay and trans at the same time, so any advice?

Heyy @CiaranTheTransGay

I totally hear you and it’s easy to get this confused.  As you know the 'T' that is included in the LGBTQ+ acronym (T standing for “Transgender”). The key is to remember that transgender is referring to someone’s gender identity and not their sexual orientation. Transgender people can be gay, straight, pansexual, queer, asexual, or any other sexual orientation (just like cisgender people). Does this clarify your question?

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

45 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @CiaranTheTransGay

I totally hear you and it’s easy to get this confused.  As you know the 'T' that is included in the LGBTQ+ acronym (T standing for “Transgender”). The key is to remember that transgender is referring to someone’s gender identity and not their sexual orientation. Transgender people can be gay, straight, pansexual, queer, asexual, or any other sexual orientation (just like cisgender people). Does this clarify your question?

Yeah, thanks you 😀