im back

neekob2222 Β  Β 

Hey Ik its been awhile but im back but I got more troubles so 1. i've been getting made fun of at school for saying something about a boy to a girl in the school and it got around and its been bad for me but know that I see things about being trans and stuff ive been thinking about turning into a trans girl because im a boy but idk how to tell my parents i wanna turn trans.

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

Hey Ik its been awhile but im back but I got more troubles so 1. i've been getting made fun of at school for saying something about a boy to a girl in the school and it got around and its been bad for me but know that I see things about being trans and stuff ive been thinking about turning into a trans girl because im a boy but idk how to tell my parents i wanna turn trans.

Hi there, nice to have you backΒ πŸ˜€

It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and that you are having problems with your friends at school and are also exploring your identity. Is that right? Please know that we are here for you! Β Do you want to talk about being made fun of at school first as it sounds like this has just happened? Maybe you could tell me a bit more about what happened?Β 

Staff-Account.png

yes thats right and yeah so like last year I told a girl that I wanted to experiment with a boy that i use to be close with and so after a couple days we got into a argument with the girl and she posted the whole conversation to every one at school so last year and this year i've been made fun of for it.

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

yes thats right and yeah so like last year I told a girl that I wanted to experiment with a boy that i use to be close with and so after a couple days we got into a argument with the girl and she posted the whole conversation to every one at school so last year and this year i've been made fun of for it.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It sounds like you trusted the girl and not only did she break your trust by posting it to everyone, now others are making fun of you because of it. And that's not OK. You should not be treated like this. Can I ask, if you have told any of the teachers or staff at your school what happened? They should be able to help you and come up with a plan on how this kind of behaviour can be stopped.Β 

Also, do you mind me asking, if you ever spoke to the girl about what she did? And if so, how did the conversation go?Β 

Staff-Account.png

no i havent talk to anyone becuase im scared to come out to anybody even my parents im scared to come out to or act gay in front of mt family.

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

no i havent talk to anyone becuase im scared to come out to anybody even my parents im scared to come out to or act gay in front of mt family.

Of course. And please don't feel any pressure to come out if you are not ready yet. Is there anyone at all at school who you trust and who you would feel comfortable talking to? Maybe a teacher or a counsellor (if you have them at your school). You don't have to come out to them if you don't want to but maybe you could tell them that the girl sent round a message (you don't have to mention what the message said) and that others are now making fun of you. They should be able to support you. What do you think?

Please know that you are not alone and we are here for youΒ 

Staff-Account.png

yes thank you and i think there is im not sure i can check thoughΒ 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

yes thank you and i think there is im not sure i can check thoughΒ 

Do you mind explaining what you mean by "I'm not sure I can check though"? Is that to do with who you can talk to at your school?Β 

Staff-Account.png

yes it is because im not sure if i have anyone at school to talk to about this.

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

yes it is because im not sure if i have anyone at school to talk to about this.

Thank you for clarifying. OK, I get that. It can be difficult to figure out who the best person is to talk to. Do you have something like student support services at your school? Or someone you can talk to confidentially?Β 

Staff-Account.png

I have a school base thats all i pretty much have at school.

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

I have a school base thats all i pretty much have at school.

Can I ask what that is?Β 

Staff-Account.png

it kind of like a guidance just another person to go to if im having trouble in my life..

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

it kind of like a guidance just another person to go to if im having trouble in my life..

Do you think they might be someone you could talk to ?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
17 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

possibly im not 100% sure tho

OK. Do you mind me asking, what you are unsure about? It's good to think this through as it sounds like you're not ready to come out to anyone yet. Am I right in thinking that you would want to tell them about being made fun of but not what the message said. Is that right?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 3/8/2023 at 7:00 PM, neekob2222 said:

yes thats right on those to things.

Can you think of any advantages of speaking to them? And do you mind me asking, what you're unsure about?Β Β 

Staff-Account.png