Which cartoon character are you?

Blc    

Hey guys, here's an interesting one for you

If you were a cartoon character, which would you be and why? It can be any cartoon character whatsoever, from kid cartoons to cartoons that suit however old you are! It'll be interesting to see which ones you guys will be

27 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hey guys, here's an interesting one for you

If you were a cartoon character, which would you be and why? It can be any cartoon character whatsoever, from kid cartoons to cartoons that suit however old you are! It'll be interesting to see which ones you guys will be

Can it be from a video game?? If so then Sayori from DDLC.

If not, then Komi Shoko from Komi-San Can’t Communicate minus the fact that she’s popular.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I’d be the donkey or horse from Toy Story 😂

Bullseye?

Just now, _Leila_ said:

Oh shit I didn’t realise I put horse I meant cow 🐮😂😭😂

This is why I love you ❤️ 

Ok so idk if any of y’all know this but in a Mickey Mouse skit called The Sorcerer's Apprentice…

I would be the crazy broom 😂

also sorry for weird text, I did not figure out how to fix it

• 2 weeks later...

i feel like i would be a mixture of blitzo [helluva boss] and vash [trigun]. theyre probably my highest kins anyway

as for blitz i speak like him and make p much the same jokes; minus the whole love and sex life hes got. hes not a very emotional person and he also talk abt his personal life without being personal [for instance; joking abt it]; basically hes not that kind of person to talk abt feelings nor open up himself. he also desires to be relevant and part of something; shown when he always tries to poke his nose into millie and moxxies couple business; which is also smth i do when my friend group has a bestfriend outside of the circle; i always want to befriend them and joke abt their bonds. blitzs coping mechanism seems to be completely ignoring his problems and only when hes feeling upset does he think abt it; its all buried deep inside and he never showed a sign of emotional vulnerability which is just like me fr

as for vash my coping mechanism is pretty similar too; acting goofy and create a false reality and throwing all of his problems behind; its almost as tho hes trying to run away from his traumatic past but is still haunted. i dont have trauma myself but all of my negative emotions are buried and haunting me the same way; like blitz. he also reacts to conflict the same way; he tries to make both sides content so nobody would die; and he acts all whiny and childish when he gets involved in a dangerous situation. which are all qualities that i relate to and is literally just how i do. so ye