My partner ❤️☺️

Blc    

Thought I'd make a post talking about my partner, I thought it would be a good idea since talking about her always does make me feel better ☺️

So, September 5th 2021, that's the day we met, that day I was really depressed, this was on another forum. And all of a sudden this girl messaged me, we were just talking and she was helping me, and I was having a good time, then I realised, omg I think I'm falling for her, and I was, it was literally love at first sight, she told me her heart was with me, and we got together, we had a few arguments and took a few breaks, but we always somehow found each other again. 

That girl is who I'm with now, it feels weird to say I've met "the one," since I usually say it and it's not the case, but this time, I actually feel it, Idk what it is about her but she's special, she's been hospitalised a lot since I've been with her, but, I've never cared about that, we'll I do because everytime she is I get worried sick, but she's still here thankfully. 

She's really special honestly, I feel complete with her, not just that what I love most about her is that shes been through a lot and she still remains so sweet loyal and caring, in that essence, I kind of look up to her is that weird? She's a keeper honestly, I've felt a lot of emotions in our time together, happiness, sadness, giggly, and like actually properly in love, I never usually feel that way about anyone but with her, I feel like I can be myself and not be judged, and honestly I've smiled so much since being with her it feels awesome ☺️ she worries I've been using her, but I've been thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't change anything, I think if I lose her, that part of me that has come out, the side of me that actually doesn't believe love is only true in fairy tales. 

If she sees this I just want her to know that I love her so so much, more than I even know how to describe, shes my rock, my everything, she means so much to me, so much that there isn't enough words to say how much I love her, I'm smiling while writing this, I am so grateful for her, even though I'm an idiot and probably don't deserve her, she makes my everyday feel more worth getting out of bed every morning, I honestly feel so lucky, I ended it last year because of people getting in my head, but I'm not letting anybody getting in my head saying we'll practically saying, she doesn't deserve you, thats what one of them said to me, I'm not listening to that anymore, this time I'm staying with her, and no one is going to get in the way of that this time if you read this, I love you so much, I don't know what I've done to deserve you but I'm glad to call you my gf, we may be long distance, but I don't plan on using or cheating on you, you're amazing x

This is beautiful! I’m so happy you’ve found something that makes you happy :) everyone here at DTL are happy for you, sending my love <3

12 minutes ago, Blc said:

Me too! She's honestly wonderful more than what I can say for me, I'm probably not lol ❤️

Hey now! Don’t be so hard on yourself, Everyone’s wonderful including you!

Edited by _Leila_
  • Hug 1

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Thought I'd make a post talking about my partner, I thought it would be a good idea since talking about her always does make me feel better ☺️

So, September 5th 2021, that's the day we met, that day I was really depressed, this was on another forum. And all of a sudden this girl messaged me, we were just talking and she was helping me, and I was having a good time, then I realised, omg I think I'm falling for her, and I was, it was literally love at first sight, she told me her heart was with me, and we got together, we had a few arguments and took a few breaks, but we always somehow found each other again. 

That girl is who I'm with now, it feels weird to say I've met "the one," since I usually say it and it's not the case, but this time, I actually feel it, Idk what it is about her but she's special, she's been hospitalised a lot since I've been with her, but, I've never cared about that, we'll I do because everytime she is I get worried sick, but she's still here thankfully. 

She's really special honestly, I feel complete with her, not just that what I love most about her is that shes been through a lot and she still remains so sweet loyal and caring, in that essence, I kind of look up to her is that weird? She's a keeper honestly, I've felt a lot of emotions in our time together, happiness, sadness, giggly, and like actually properly in love, I never usually feel that way about anyone but with her, I feel like I can be myself and not be judged, and honestly I've smiled so much since being with her it feels awesome ☺️ she worries I've been using her, but I've been thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't change anything, I think if I lose her, that part of me that has come out, the side of me that actually doesn't believe love is only true in fairy tales. 

If she sees this I just want her to know that I love her so so much, more than I even know how to describe, shes my rock, my everything, she means so much to me, so much that there isn't enough words to say how much I love her, I'm smiling while writing this, I am so grateful for her, even though I'm an idiot and probably don't deserve her, she makes my everyday feel more worth getting out of bed every morning, I honestly feel so lucky, I ended it last year because of people getting in my head, but I'm not letting anybody getting in my head saying we'll practically saying, she doesn't deserve you, thats what one of them said to me, I'm not listening to that anymore, this time I'm staying with her, and no one is going to get in the way of that this time if you read this, I love you so much, I don't know what I've done to deserve you but I'm glad to call you my gf, we may be long distance, but I don't plan on using or cheating on you, you're amazing x

You say a lot of wonderful things about her.  🙂I think that sometimes seeing a lot of good in someone means you have all those amazing qualities in yourself too!

Staff-Account.png