Private images only for my boyfriend leaked

Kenma ย  ย 

I sent images and called my boyfriend unknowingly knowing that he was a d*ck and creating a list of "girls" images that he got. I didn't even know that he had another girlfriend, I thought it was me and him. He leaked the videos on Twitter, my parents warned but I didn't listen. What do I do?

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Kenma said:

I sent images and called my boyfriend unknowingly knowing that he was a d*ck and creating a list of "girls" images that he got. I didn't even know that he had another girlfriend, I thought it was me and him. He leaked the videos on Twitter, my parents warned but I didn't listen. What do I do?

Heyy @Kenma, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I'm sorry to hear that your private images were leaked by someone you trusted. I can imagine that this is really stressful for you, and I just want you to know that we are here to help you in whatever way we can. Please send a screenshot and link (remove the nude content if possible) of the tweet with both ofย  your usernames to support@ditchthelabel.org and we can report this for you. This will not get you in trouble with the police, and it may mean that his account gets removed. We are trusted flaggers at Ditch the Label, and any report we make is prioritised by the platform and looked at first.

I also want to check whether you have tried reporting the content directly with Twitter as well?ย 
ย 

Staff-Account.png