Fancy an all expenses trip to London and the chance to be in our new campaign?

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Filming Opportunity for Ditch the Label Members

We have a fantastic new partnership coming soon and would love to share an exciting opportunity with our amazing community members. We are looking for UK based members that would like to be involved and really help us bring the campaign to life by sharing your experience and story to help others. If any 1 of these examples sound like your experience of our support community, we’d love to hear from you!

• You have been active on the support community (for any period of time) and benefitted from the support provided by our digital mentors and/or other members
  • You might not have interacted lots on the support community but have benefitted from our toolkits and resources 
  • We have supported you through a situation and you now actively contribute to the wider community, the conversations and offer friendship and support to others
  • You really like to be involved in the community and enjoy the friendships you’ve made or you just use our resources
  • You are new to the support community and are just finding your way around - maybe you were nervous about reaching out at first
  • We have supported you through some difficult times and you are now experiencing better days

The details:

To be eligible to take part, you must be aged 16+ and be able to travel to London. If you're aged below 18, you will need consent from a parent/guardian. This involves being filmed on camera and talking about your experience and story and this, along with others’ stories, will be edited into short videos which will be shared across social media channels and potentially on our website and the partner’s website. Filming will take place on the 27th March in London - all UK travel, accommodation and food will be arranged for you and all costs fully covered. We'll also be supplying you with a bundle of Ditch the Label merchandise and self-care items. Hair and makeup on the day will all be provided too! You will be fully supported through the experience by our support mentors, and members of the Ditch the Label team will be there with you on set for the duration of the day.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or if you'd like to find out more/have any questions, please comment below and @Blondie will drop you a message.

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

How would I get there? I live In Southampton so would I get the train to there? I’d have to ask the hospital if I can go

See this seems fun but there are only two problems…

1. I live in the US

2. I am under 16

33 minutes ago, Huxley said:

1. I live in the US

2. I am under 16

same...

1 hour ago, Huxley said:

1. I live in the US

2. I am under 16

Unfortunately I think it’s because the main head office is in the Uk. But maybe in the future it can be world wide who knows

3 hours ago, Huxley said:

1. I live in the US

2. I am under 16

Same...although canada not us.

And also as far as my parents know, they have the password and I can't access my account ;)

3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Same...although canada not us.

And also as far as my parents know, they have the password and I can't access my account ;)

US and my parents don’t know bc I’m not allowed to use the internet to talk to people online ;))))

7 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

How would I get there? I live In Southampton so would I get the train to there? I’d have to ask the hospital if I can go

That would be so cool!!!!!!

It sounds really fun but there are a few things that cause me not be able to go:

i live in the US

im 13 so i need parental permission and it took a lot of convincing for my 16 year old sister to go 1 hour away so that pretty much means they will say no

i have school
im pretty bumed because but oh well.

45 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

US and my parents don’t know bc I’m not allowed to use the internet to talk to people online ;))))

That is me

• Thanks 1

And the probability of my parents letting there 13 yr old diabetic daughter to the uk would have a 0.1% chance well not even

Edited by Huxley
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Yep

I love you ❤️❤️❤️

Come to think of it my parents don't even know that i have this website :l 

I would love too, but im under 16, and i live in the US.