What is your outfit right now?

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

Let's talk fashion. It can also be an outfit for tomorrow, or one you just really like!πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Literally all I wear is jeans (NOT RIPPED), a polo shirt, and a sweater. I apparently don't have a good fashion sense.

12 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

Literally all I wear is jeans (NOT RIPPED), a polo shirt, and a sweater. I apparently don't have a good fashion sense.

πŸ˜† I am a function-over-look person mostly, and that sounds like a pretty good outfit to me.

I live in jeans and hoodies but I wanted to look nice yesterday so I wore light blue, baggy, ripped, high rise mom jeans, with a white crop sweater that had different colored stripes on it. ❀️

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

i'm wearing a sloth onesie rn and i just ate a cutie😊πŸ¦₯

19 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Owl socks, i am also wearing owl socks :D

34 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Β 

14 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Owl socks, i am also wearing owl socks :D

I’m wearing a mean girls t-shirt that says β€œOn Wednesdays We Wear Pink” and pj pants with stars on em 🫠

Oh and I can’t forget the Rick and Morty slippers my mom gave me even though I don’t watch the show and she knows I don’t watch the show. Lovely combo there πŸ˜‚

Im about to change for church tho so I’ll post again later 😏🍊

Just now, TinyDinos said:

I’m wearing a mean girls t-shirt that says β€œOn Wednesdays We Wear Pink” and pj pants with stars on em 🫠

Oh and I can’t forget the Rick and Morty slippers my mom gave me even though I don’t watch the show and she knows I don’t watch the show. Lovely combo there πŸ˜‚

Clearly my fashion sense is through the roof

55 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

ok, but just know i love that outfut✨

Pink Champion Hoodie

Grey Shirt with 'Good Vibes In, Good Vibes Out' in colorful letters

Black slightly faded jeans

Brown winter boots with a grey fur trim

And if we're counting accessories, a small panda stuffed animal

• Yaaas 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently wearing light ripped skinny jeans with a white crop one sleeved shirt (the shirt is like long sleeve but only has one sleeve and the front looks like it’s tied/crossed if that makes sense?) and really cute rose converse. With my hair in braids that go into space buns.

• Yaaas 1

43 minutes ago, Emmerson said:

I am currently wearing light ripped skinny jeans with a white crop one sleeved shirt (the shirt is like long sleeve but only has one sleeve and the front looks like it’s tied/crossed if that makes sense?) and really cute rose converse. With my hair in braids that go into space buns.

That hair sounds dope

I am currently wearing some green and grey leg warmers, and a dark blue light plaid robe. I wanna be comfortable :)

Ugh I wish I’m out wi my sister rn at a friends house and we didn’t think that we would be that long so we both put together some cute outfits (don’t even get me started on my makeup rn) but if I was home I would be wearing my plaid shorts and a hoodie prolly sleeping right now tbhΒ