His gf broke up with him......

Madeleine_357 Β  Β 

So they broke up. So yeah. Apparently she said it got boring bec all he did was play fifa. I will never look at that girl the same way again. Idk what I'm supposed to do now, since apparently another girl from my drama likes him and is going after him now. But she's away on a vacation so she won't get the chance until she gets back. Like I have said many times, this gets more complicated as the days go by.Β  I got what I was waiting for, but now another girl is gonna go after him too? I want to wait to tell him until we're closer and it's farther away from the day he and his gf broke up, but what if I do that out of respect for him and another girl disregards that and goes for it? I really don't want a repeat of him dating someone and me having to watch, especially since they're both in my drama first period.Β 

Edited by Madeleine_357

14 hours ago, Madeleine_357 said:

So they broke up. So yeah. Apparently she said it got boring bec all he did was play fifa. I will never look at that girl the same way again. Idk what I'm supposed to do now, since apparently another girl from my drama likes him and is going after him now. But she's away on a vacation so she won't get the chance until she gets back. Like I have said many times, this gets more complicated as the days go by.Β  I got what I was waiting for, but now another girl is gonna go after him too? I want to wait to tell him until we're closer and it's farther away from the day he and his gf broke up, but what if I do that out of respect for him and another girl disregards that and goes for it? I really don't want a repeat of him dating someone and me having to watch, especially since they're both in my drama first period.Β 

Dude can I just say how much of an amazing friend you sound like TvT

Like your not forcing him to be closer, nor being rude like some people would be in this situation. But for advice I'd try to give em some space or try to comfort him but not in a lovey way, only in a friend manner for now (His head & mental health may be a bit bad because of just getting out of a relationship)

• Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

4 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

Dude can I just say how much of an amazing friend you sound like TvT

Like your not forcing him to be closer, nor being rude like some people would be in this situation. But for advice I'd try to give em some space or try to comfort him but not in a lovey way, only in a friend manner for now (His head & mental health may be a bit bad because of just getting out of a relationship)

Tysm it means a lot to hear that, especially bec I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing ALL THE TIME. Yeah thanks for the advice! <3 I was planning on waiting before telling him, and giving him time to move on. I don't want him to think I didn't care about his past relationship at all by jumping straight to it. I do plan on telling him eventually. :)

15 minutes ago, Madeleine_357 said:

Tysm it means a lot to hear that, especially bec I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing ALL THE TIME. Yeah thanks for the advice! <3 I was planning on waiting before telling him, and giving him time to move on. I don't want him to think I didn't care about his past relationship at all by jumping straight to it. I do plan on telling him eventually. :)

Hi this is Catsup, one of the support mentors. I think that sounds great and I'm glad you found support and advice about this. You definitely sound like you're trying to do the right thing and I think that goes a long way with having healthy relationships.Β πŸ˜ƒ

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Catsup said:

Hi this is Catsup, one of the support mentors. I think that sounds great and I'm glad you found support and advice about this. You definitely sound like you're trying to do the right thing and I think that goes a long way with having healthy relationships.Β πŸ˜ƒ

Hi and thank you! :D

• Thanks 1