What are y'all up too?

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

What are y'all doing right now, before/after this? I am curious what kind of interesting stuff is going on around the world :)

I just finished my homework, am listening to my fav songs right now and gonna eat ice cream later

You don't have to do all of them, just whatever you feel like sharing<3

Well if waiting for your boyfriend to respond counts then there's that if not. I'm waiting for school so I can see people who love me people I loveΒ 

2 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Well if waiting for your boyfriend to respond counts then there's that if not. I'm waiting for school so I can see people who love me people I loveΒ 

Yeah that's great. On this digital stuff I spend a lot of time waiting for ppl to respond :/, also it is good you have people you love at school.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yeah that's great. On this digital stuff I spend a lot of time waiting for ppl to respond :/, also it is good you have people you love at school.

It's not many people there that love me or that I love it's a specific few

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Quality not Quantity

That's really true. The guy I'm with has a friend-ish person that sits with us and in the bus loading area I absolutely hate him because of the way he treats my friends and boyfriend and me

15 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

That's really true. The guy I'm with has a friend-ish person that sits with us and in the bus loading area I absolutely hate him because of the way he treats my friends and boyfriend and me

Smells like bully?

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Smells like bully?

I'm not even sure how you smelt it but I'm not even sure if what he does classifies as bullying

10 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

I'm not even sure how you smelt it but I'm not even sure if what he does classifies as bullying

how so though? If someone mistreats another person with abuse of power or meanness of any form, then that is bullying i believe...

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

how so though? If someone mistreats another person with abuse of power or meanness of any form, then that is bullying i believe...

Really all he does is fling food at us during lunch pull us by our bags when we try to get away from us keep in mind this guy is twice my size and call us things that shouldn't be said

37 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Really all he does is fling food at us during lunch pull us by our bags when we try to get away from us keep in mind this guy is twice my size and call us things that shouldn't be said

Well, it still sounds unpleasant.

6 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

It is very

Β There are bully topics where you could get more advice, or talk to a mentor.

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Β There are bully topics where you could get more advice, or talk to a mentor.

Well thank you and have a nice day