How did y'all hear about Ditch The Label?

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

"Helpful for us as a team to see where our community found us. Glad to have everyone on this platform!"

Equivalent Ways was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness'

Hello, I am curious how other people found their way here, since this is not a giant platform like Instagram or other social media. Feel free to leave your story below!

I found this through my mom because she was looking for resources for me to make connections and express my challenges with a safe community❀️

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hello, I am curious how other people found their way here, since this is not a giant platform like Instagram or other social media. Feel free to leave your story below!

I found this through my mom because she was looking for resources for me to make connections and express my challenges with a safe community❀️

I found this through the quizzes and questions I was going through a lot of different sites with what is your sexuality quizzes so I did what I do I sign up make an account and little did I know this site was a blessing in disguise

• Like 3
  • Pride 1

8 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I was looking for sexuality forums and mental health forums which I then discovered DTL which I’m thankful for as I’ve met some lovely people here!

• Like 3
  • Yaaas 1

15 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I was looking for help cause of my homophibic parents and i just really need to talk to someone and i am to scared to talk to someone irl.Β 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

35 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I was looking for help cause of my homophibic parents and i just really need to talk to someone and i am to scared to talk to someone irl.Β 

What's going on I'm kind of dealing with the same thing

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, -Marra- said:

Im sorry to hear that, maybe I can be there for you since I can relate?Β 

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Im sorry to hear that, maybe I can be there for you since I can relate?Β 

Thanks I'd really appreciate that and I love your profile picture

• Yaaas 1

Just now, Arsenal6473 said:

Thanks I'd really appreciate that and I love your profile picture

Of course, and thank you, it took forever to find but I have some similar ones if you want one aswell!

Just now, Just_Aether said:

Of course, and thank you, it took forever to find but I have some similar ones if you want one aswell!

If you've got one with a pansexual flag I'm down

45 minutes ago, Arsenal6473 said:

If you've got one with a pansexual flag I'm down

Let me look^^ pan pfp | Casais romÒnticos de anime, Ícones fofos, Animes wallpapers

5 hours ago, Just_Aether said:

Let me look^^ pan pfp | Casais romÒnticos de anime, Ícones fofos, Animes wallpapers

they are so cool!

do you make the drawing or do you find them(If you find them HOW!?!?)Β 

Β 

i was trying to get some help with my eating disorder which i didn’t really get any but they directed me to here and its been great cuz ive able to get out wht i need toΒ 

49 minutes ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

i was trying to get some help with my eating disorder which i didn’t really get any but they directed me to here and its been great cuz ive able to get out wht i need toΒ 

I am glad if you are getting relief

13 hours ago, -Marra- said:

they are so cool!

do you make the drawing or do you find them(If you find them HOW!?!?)Β 

I found them by searching LGBTQ (If you want certain one type the thing ex. Trans) Pfp

23 minutes ago, Just_Aether said:

I found them by searching LGBTQ (If you want certain one type the thing ex. Trans) Pfp

ok

• 1 month later...