This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Need Advice please!

Faith B ย  ย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hello, im here to tell you, the people reading this, about my morning this morning.

So im in foster care just to get that out of the way. Everyone was getting ready for school, eating breakfast, then we headed out for the bus. I get on the bus and i sit next to my friend.ย  Me and my friend could here them talking shit about me and said that when we get home, there going to beat me up. I'm scared. One of my foster siter's were mad at me just because i asked to borrow a pair of shoes! YES!!!!!! She was mad over shoes! And on the bus she was being racist to my friend and kept saying she looked like a "Milk Dud". Im scared to even step foot off the bus after school today. Plus they are older than me. Im only 14 and they are like 15-16! I need help guys! What should i do????ย Sad Cry GIF

ย 

Edited by Faith Blankenship
Adding warning

Sad Cry GIF by mushroommovieย  help.......

Sad Cartoon GIFsms

save my soul

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
5 hours ago, Faith Blankenship said:

Hello, im here to tell you, the people reading this, about my morning this morning.

So im in foster care just to get that out of the way. Everyone was getting ready for school, eating breakfast, then we headed out for the bus. I get on the bus and i sit next to my friend.ย  Me and my friend could here them talking shit about me and said that when we get home, there going to beat me up. I'm scared. One of my foster siter's were mad at me just because i asked to borrow a pair of shoes! YES!!!!!! She was mad over shoes! And on the bus she was being racist to my friend and kept saying she looked like a "Milk Dud". Im scared to even step foot off the bus after school today. Plus they are older than me. Im only 14 and they are like 15-16! I need help guys! What should i do????ย Sad Cry GIF

Hey there,

Thank you for coming to us for advice over this. I'm sorry to hear that they have threatened to beat you up. I can totally imagine why you are scared about this, and your response to this is totally normal and understandable. I'm wondering, are you at home now? If so, what happened when you got back? I hope you're feeling a little better. Take care and speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e