Was blackmailed help

alex4242 ย  ย 

I was on grinder, started talking with a trans woman moved to kik, i sent her my nudes, and my instagram, she started to threaten to sent the images if o dont pay, i managed to get myself 2 weeks of time. Please help how can i not pay that money and not have my nudes leaked to my friends

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, alex4242 said:

I was on grinder, started talking with a trans woman moved to kik, i sent her my nudes, and my instagram, she started to threaten to sent the images if o dont pay, i managed to get myself 2 weeks of time. Please help how can i not pay that money and not have my nudes leaked to my friends

Heyy @alex4242, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.ย Thank you for reaching out to us about this.

I'm sorry to hear you have been blackmailed for your nudes. I can imagine that this is really stressful for you, and I just want you to know that we are here to help you in whatever way we can. It's good that you got two weeks of time, smart move from your end. If there is any evidence of them talking on any social media platform, especially where they have threatened you, then please send a screenshot of this with both of your usernames to support@ditchthelabel.org and we can report this for you.ย This will not get you in trouble with the police, and it may mean that his account gets removed. We are trusted flaggers at Ditch the Label, and any report we make is prioritised by the platform and looked at first. Once you have done this, I would really encourage you to block all accounts and not accept any new message requests. I'd recommend not sending any money whatsoever.ย 

I do want to say that none of this is your fault, and you had no idea that they would break your trust like this. I can imagine this is all pretty stressful for you; how are you feeling?

Staff-Account.png

Thank you very much i will send when i collect all the screanshots, the conversation happend on kik, but i gave the person my instargram and so it was on. The person is probably located in the philipines and i probably have their phone number they use, but not the name, i hope in the screanshots it will be more clear. And a quesrion i should screan shots of everything including my nudes? And also i was not carefull i should have know better then do what i did, thank you for your support . And thr final thing they ask for 200 euro and i payed 50 and thr rest in 2 weeks time thats how i managed to get thr time. I know i shouldnt havepayed at all but i did the best i could. Thank you in advance hope you can help

4 hours ago, alex4242 said:

Thank you very much i will send when i collect all the screanshots, the conversation happend on kik, but i gave the person my instargram and so it was on. The person is probably located in the philipines and i probably have their phone number they use, but not the name, i hope in the screanshots it will be more clear. And a quesrion i should screan shots of everything including my nudes? And also i was not carefull i should have know better then do what i did, thank you for your support . And thr final thing they ask for 200 euro and i payed 50 and thr rest in 2 weeks time thats how i managed to get thr time. I know i shouldnt havepayed at all but i did the best i could. Thank you in advance hope you can help

Hi there, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors.ย  I'm glad you reached out here for help with this.ย  I just want to jump in to let you know that you should not send any images of the nudes to us, as we do not need them to make a report. We only need the screenshots of evidence of the conversations emailed to the support@ditchthelabel.org.ย  If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us here or confidential support, and I hope some of this eases your mind!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Staff-Account.png

Update, the person messaged me on their instagram so now i know the instagram, but flaging it or blocking it might be suspiscious and thye might create a new one , what do you recomend i do next

15 hours ago, Catsup said:

Hi there, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors.ย  I'm glad you reached out here for help with this.ย  I just want to jump in to let you know that you should not send any images of the nudes to us, as we do not need them to make a report. We only need the screenshots of evidence of the conversations emailed to the support@ditchthelabel.org.ย  If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us here or confidential support, and I hope some of this eases your mind!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you very much, i sent all the inforation on the email, i still feel nervours about the whole situation how can i reduce the stress? And how long might it take before this is resolved, i know you dont know its just so much unsertanty and due to me being stupid. It feels unfair to asl for yalls help

• Digital Mentor
On 2/20/2023 at 1:17 PM, alex4242 said:

Thank you very much, i sent all the inforation on the email, i still feel nervours about the whole situation how can i reduce the stress? And how long might it take before this is resolved, i know you dont know its just so much unsertanty and due to me being stupid. It feels unfair to asl for yalls help

Heyy @alex4242, the stress you're feeling is completely normal in the given situation. You did not know that they would break your trust in this way, you are not stupid, you were just seeking a for of connection and it's unfortunate how it turned out.ย 

I did want to give you an update that we have received all of your information via email and are getting the report sorted out for you.ย 

Staff-Account.png

46 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @alex4242, the stress you're feeling is completely normal in the given situation. You did not know that they would break your trust in this way, you are not stupid, you were just seeking a for of connection and it's unfortunate how it turned out.ย 

I did want to give you an update that we have received all of your information via email and are getting the report sorted out for you.ย 

Thabk you so much, if there is anythong else i can do to help please tell me, also o wanted to ask for advice regarding what should i do with the acounts, as blocking the person i beleave would cause suspiscion. Thank you for your work very much.