I need some relationship advice, even though i know this sounds stupid

Kayls523 ย  ย 

okay, i know this may sound really silly but im kinda scared. Just for some background ive been dating my Gf for about 10 months. And we dont really ever fight or anything. Our biggest problem is just communication. Me and her are both neurodivergent and really bad at conveying emotions over text and email. And since we no longer go to the same school, we dont see eachother often. Dont get me wrong, i love her and i dont want to break up, but im starting to get scared. I feel like eventually shes just going to end up leaving me. and i feel like ive been kinda blocking her out because i dont want it to hurt as bad if we break up. and i hate myself for doing that but im just scared. I dont know what to do because i dont want to keep blocking her out, but i dont think i can deal with the pain of her leaving me.ย  And the weirdest partย of this is she has shown no signs of not being happy when it comes to our relationship. Im just being paranoid.

33 minutes ago, Kayls523 said:

okay, i know this may sound really silly but im kinda scared. Just for some background ive been dating my Gf for about 10 months. And we dont really ever fight or anything. Our biggest problem is just communication. Me and her are both neurodivergent and really bad at conveying emotions over text and email. And since we no longer go to the same school, we dont see eachother often. Dont get me wrong, i love her and i dont want to break up, but im starting to get scared. I feel like eventually shes just going to end up leaving me. and i feel like ive been kinda blocking her out because i dont want it to hurt as bad if we break up. and i hate myself for doing that but im just scared. I dont know what to do because i dont want to keep blocking her out, but i dont think i can deal with the pain of her leaving me.ย  And the weirdest partย of this is she has shown no signs of not being happy when it comes to our relationship. Im just being paranoid.

Did your gf just move schools? Cause maybe you could try and like go see her so yall could talk in person casue you said your not get at showing emotion over phone. You could also just be paranoid casue of it all Have you ever had a relationship like this cause if she seems happy and everything you could be paranoid.ย 

Sorry if this is hard to under stand i am trying to write this and do other stuff do school all at the same time.ย