Sexuality and Parents

BreeKJM123    

So I just got a lecture about being bisexual! And my parents are telling me that I'm not that because she thinks that having s*x would determine my sexuality!!! And I think that's really (don't know if I can say this) But whatever, and I can't let my parents know that I have a girlfriend. If they know that I have a girlfriend then I've DIED!!!!!!!!! Plese give me some advise. Please and thank you. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! PLEASE.... NEED SOME HELP.

Sad Big Brother GIF by Global TV

Edited by Tokyo
  • Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
On 2/16/2023 at 2:07 AM, BreeKJM123 said:

So I just got a lecture about being bisexual! And my parents are telling me that I'm not that because she thinks that having s*x would determine my sexuality!!! And I think that's really (don't know if I can say this) But whatever, and I can't let my parents know that I have a girlfriend. If they know that I have a girlfriend then I've DIED!!!!!!!!! Plese give me some advise. Please and thank you. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! PLEASE.... NEED SOME HELP.

Sad Big Brother GIF by Global TV

Hi there, thank you for sharing this with us. And I'm really sorry to hear that your parents have been saying that to you. It sounds to me like they don't seem to want to accept your sexuality. Is that right? Do you mind me asking, when did you come out to them?

You mentioned that if they knew you have a girlfriend then you've died. Can I just check with you, do you think you're safety will be in danger if your parents found out that you have a girlfriend?  What do you think might happen? Your safety is the most important thing and I want to make sure you're OK. Please know that we are here for you. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png