is this considered cheating? if so, what do i do?

Music_Geek_23846 Β  Β 

yesterday, valentine's day, i went on my boyfriends snap account and found out that this girl, who is like a sister to him, he said he'd fuck her and date her and kiss her and cuddle with her and smash instead of pass. but he said that b4 we got together. is that sketch or no? and then i found out he called her cute while we're together. and when she said "no im not" he said "hell yes u r". i dont wanna leave him but idk if i can trust him. what do i do?

I mean if I found that in the guy of the guy i was dating i would ask him about and see what he says and if you feel like there's more between them too and i'd watch how the act around each other and not try and make it a big thing. Now, he can say she's pretty or wtv but he seems like he trin to gave her hunts abut how he feels about her which it isn't cheating that's one way this situation can go!!!! i think you should try girl talking to the girl and what happens! Have you ever got the feeling that they could feel like more than brother and sister? Like when you're with both of them what kind of vibe do they give off toward each other?

Edited by Everybody_luv_jae

45 minutes ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

I mean if I found that in the guy of the guy i was dating i would ask him about and see what he says and if you feel like there's more between them too and i'd watch how the act around each other and not try and make it a big thing. Now, he can say she's pretty or wtv but he seems like he trin to gave her hunts abut how he feels about her which it isn't cheating that's one way this situation can go!!!! i think you should try girl talking to the girl and what happens! Have you ever got the feeling that they could feel like more than brother and sister? Like when you're with both of them what kind of vibe do they give off toward each other?

ive never been with them at the same time. idek her.

yu should try to get them together and you should try to get to know her

14 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

yu should try to get them together and you should try to get to know her

i dont think i wanna know her.

4 hours ago, Music_Geek_23846 said:

i dont think i wanna know her.

why??

1 hour ago, Music_Geek_23846 said:

cuz like this whole thing. plus she called me a bitch to my bf

then you could ask ur bf bout it or just leave it alone cuz theres also a possibility of ur bf broking up with u or getting made at u for even asking meΒ 

3 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

then you could ask ur bf bout it or just leave it alone cuz theres also a possibility of ur bf broking up with u or getting made at u for even asking meΒ 

ok ig