So, now i think I like a guy?

huskey Β  Β 

I was in weightlifting today and I told my friend, we'll call him Z, I told him he was being lazy. I have always thought he is cute and I had a crush on him in 7th grade. I think I may be beginning to like him. Is it normal for bisexuals to switch often? I and the girl I used to have a crush on are just friends. I told her I was getting over her and she said she didn't like me anyway. I then said, "Ok. We are better off as friends anyway." and she agreed. We still talk and things are not awkward.Β 

Back to Z, I told him that and he flipped me off lol. Then, I said it again because we love to be annoying (not really) and he said okay. But, he did the up-down look kinda thing if you know what I'm saying. I followed that and did the same thing to him. We kind of just looked at each other for a couple of seconds and then I looked and walked away.Β 

I guess what I'm wondering is, is it normal to switch? Well, not switch, but have a crush on a girl one day and have a crush on a boy the next?

17 minutes ago, huskey said:

I guess what I'm wondering is, is it normal to switch? Well, not switch, but have a crush on a girl one day and have a crush on a boy the next?

yes. you cant control your attraction so theres nothing you could do abt it; making it your personal experience with romantic attraction

On 2/13/2023 at 7:51 PM, mivoei said:

yes. you cant control your attraction so theres nothing you could do abt it; making it your personal experience with romantic attraction

Thanks. I got to cheer for him tonight since he dresses for varsity and plays starting JV (b-ball). He plays on varsity, but since he is only a sophomore, he doesn't start. He gets to play when they are ahead by a lot (on varsity).

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, huskey said:

Thanks. I got to cheer for him tonight since he dresses for varsity and plays starting JV (b-ball). He plays on varsity, but since he is only a sophomore, he doesn't start. He gets to play when they are ahead by a lot (on varsity).

neat. gl with that