Crush?

-Aussie- ย  ย 

I am going to start off by saying I am Bisexual. anyways I think i have a crush of one of my friends every time i see her i get really happy and everyday i look foward to seeing her. It has been like this for a while but i don't want to tell her or know how to tell her cause she has a girlfriend. I like her girlfriend too but i like her more. I don't want to break them up becasue they look good togeather. I feel like if i where to tell her she would tell her gf and it would ruin my friendship with them and if that happend i don't know what i would do. I just need help with this.ย 

-Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes I can't spell good.

20 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I am going to start off by saying I am Bisexual. anyways I think i have a crush of one of my friends every time i see her i get really happy and everyday i look foward to seeing her. It has been like this for a while but i don't want to tell her or know how to tell her cause she has a girlfriend. I like her girlfriend too but i like her more. I don't want to break them up becasue they look good togeather. I feel like if i where to tell her she would tell her gf and it would ruin my friendship with them and if that happend i don't know what i would do. I just need help with this.ย 

You like both? Could you or them be polyamorous? (Sorry for such a short question/response, I'm tired & can't think of anything else to say TvT)

20 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

You like both? Could you or them be polyamorous? (Sorry for such a short question/response, I'm tired & can't think of anything else to say TvT)

Yes some people like both males and females, and it's okay, it shouldn't matter what others think of us. If they don't like us or I they hate what you, fine then let them hate, don't let what others affect us NO MATTER WHAT. #IAMBAIToo. LOLย 

40 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I like both of them I like one more than the other though. I know that the one I like more is polyamorous and i am too but the other one is not.ย 

2 hours ago, -Marra- said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.ย  That sounds like a complicated situation and I'm glad you came here to think about it and maybe get some ideas! It looks like you've gotten some good perspectives already and I would like to ask how is your relationship with each of them, both your friend and her girlfriend?ย  Do you think that you have the kind of friendship with either of them where you feel comfortable with having that conversation?

Staff-Account.png

23 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.ย  That sounds like a complicated situation and I'm glad you came here to think about it and maybe get some ideas! It looks like you've gotten some good perspectives already and I would like to ask how is your relationship with each of them, both your friend and her girlfriend?ย  Do you think that you have the kind of friendship with either of them where you feel comfortable with having that conversation?

I have a really good Relationship with both of them but I feel like if i where to tell her Girlfriend she would freak out And i think if i where to tell My crush she would be really surprised at first but after a little bit of time she would be ok with it becasue she is a really understanding type of person.ย 

26 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

I have a really good Relationship with both of them but I feel like if i where to tell her Girlfriend she would freak out And i think if i where to tell My crush she would be really surprised at first but after a little bit of time she would be ok with it becasue she is a really understanding type of person.ย 

ย 

That is good to hear your crush is an understanding person.ย  You also said earlier you are afraid of ruining the friendship or breaking them up.ย  Sometimes it can help to think about the best and worst case scenarios.ย  I will be logging off soon and might not respond until tomorrow, but I wanted to leave you with a question for now: What would be the best and worst case scenarios and how would you feel about them?

ย 

Staff-Account.png