Jump to content

Ello..


lunar
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, lunar said:

Joined this a few days ago, I'm not sure where to start tbh but hi c:

Can call me Luna, I like photography, the moon, nature, paranormal/supernatural stuff etc. 

Heyy @lunar, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

Hello GIF by Originals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lunar said:

Joined this a few days ago, I'm not sure where to start tbh but hi c:

Can call me Luna, I like photography, the moon, nature, paranormal/supernatural stuff etc. 

Welcome to DTL ^^

I'm Kai, I also enjoy paranormal/supernatural stuff, hru?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lunar said:

Nice to meet you, that's cool. I'm aright, you? Do you believe in that stuff or just find it interesting? 

I've been alr as well, I believe a lot in the supernatural/paranormal (We have a poltergeist in my house TvT)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I've been alr as well, I believe a lot in the supernatural/paranormal (We have a poltergeist in my house TvT)

what is a poltergeist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

what is a poltergeist?

A poltergeist is a spiritual being that is responsible for physical disturbances in our world, such as loud noises or things being thrown/drug around

Edited by _Kai_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

A poltergeist is a spiritual being that is responsible for physical disturbances in our world, such as loud noises or things being thrown/drug around

oh, I know what that is I guess i just didn't know what the name of it was. One of my friends have 3 of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lunar said:

Joined this a few days ago, I'm not sure where to start tbh but hi c:

Can call me Luna, I like photography, the moon, nature, paranormal/supernatural stuff etc. 

 

Hi there @lunar, I'm Tokyo!👋 A Senior Warden in this awesome Community and we're so glad you found us, and I can help you find your way around here! Whenever you feel it’s beneficial to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors, feel free to write them a message on Confidential Support.

Welsh Corgi Hello GIF by Lazy Corgi

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tokyo said:

Hi there @lunar, I'm Tokyo!👋 A Senior Warden in this awesome Community and we're so glad you found us, and I can help you find your way around here! Whenever you feel it’s beneficial to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors, feel free to write them a message on Confidential Support.

Welsh Corgi Hello GIF by Lazy Corgi

Thanks, appreciate it c:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2023 at 9:23 AM, lunar said:

Oh wow, do you know much about why its there? 

Why the poltergeist is here? If so nopers, but it doesn't seem harmful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2023 at 11:44 AM, -Marra- said:

oh, I know what that is I guess i just didn't know what the name of it was. One of my friends have 3 of them

Oooo, do u know if they got good or bad energy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Oooo, do u know if they got good or bad energy?

the one in her living room is a little girl and she is has good energy. The other two they are boys and they have bad energy. The girl is really nice I have got to meet her once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

the one in her living room is a little girl and she is has good energy. The other two they are boys and they have bad energy. The girl is really nice I have got to meet her once.

Am I the only without a polgergist or...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CoconutCultist said:

Am I the only without a polgergist or...?

yep i think so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, -Marra- said:

the one in her living room is a little girl and she is has good energy. The other two they are boys and they have bad energy. The girl is really nice I have got to meet her once.

Ooo, the little girl seems like a nice spirit to have roaming the house, the 2 boys tho- Could they be demons posing as them? Also may I ask how you know its a little girl? Have you done seances?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...